[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are fun ps2 games to just pick up and play? no rpgs please,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 1458342320894.webm (1 MB, 658x406) Image search: [Google]
1458342320894.webm
1 MB, 658x406
what are fun ps2 games to just pick up and play?

no rpgs please, they are boring
>>
>>344456221
You might like Cho Aniki: Seinaru Protein Densetsu
>>
>>344456443
im not braindead weaboo
>>
Any tony hawk game.
Almost any need for speed game
Every Ratchet and Clank game besides size matters.
Burnout games, special mention to Paradise.

Theres a million good ps2 games senpai.
>>
>>344456221
Flatout games
Burnout 3
BLACK
>>
if you like fightan Marvel vs Capcom 2 and Capcom vs SNK 2

>>344457659
paradise was 360/ps3 bud
>>
Digimon Rumble Arena 2
>>
Red faction 2
Resident evil code Veronica
Katamari
Gta
Grand turismo
Tony hawk
Any racing or x game
>>
>>344457825
Oh fuck, my bad. Besides that list still stands.

If you do have a ps3/360/pc get it since its on steam as well.
>>
Jak x
Timesplitters
Crash Bandicoot
>>
>>344457659
burnout 3 skybox doesnt work on emulator

paradise is fucking terrible burnout game, going openworld kinda ruined the game, need to look the map all the time instead of the gameplay
>>
>>344459153
I dont know about emulations, i've only ever played ps2 games on my ps2.

Paradise is perfect for what OP wants though. You just put the game in and go. Like 90% of the races are available from the second you get into the game. The map thing shouldn't really be a problem either, as long as you know the direction you need to go in. Besides, your blinker turns on in intersections if you need the game to tell you where and when to turn.
>>
>>344456221

I keep a save for Metal Gear Solid 3 right at the Rassvet area during the Virtuous Mission segment. It's a great little scenario to pick up and play, and it's comfy as a motherfucker.
>>
Burnout 2 is best burnout
>>
>>344461818
Nah, 3 is GOAT.
>dem joocy takedowns
>dem fast automobiles
>dat awesome soundtrack
>>
>>344463330
No 2 is best
>dem well crafted races
>dat green car
>chaining boosts
>coastal level
>>
>>344463330
dat soundtrack was terrible

not any amount of nostalgia can save that terrible soundtrack
>>
>>344464341
>dat green car

nostalgia goggles

>coastal level

nostalgia goggles

>dem well crafted races

nostalgia goggles
>>
>>344464519
Nah mate youre having a giggle. Burnout 2 is easily the peak of burnout as a racing game.
>>
>>344464695
no it isnt

3 is better in every way
>>
>>344464519
>>344464420
>le "nostalgia" meme
Fuck off, stop being a hardcunt, and learn to enjoy things without other people telling you to
>>
>>344465231
>le le meme
>le meme meme
>>
>>344465432
>
>>
>>344465052
Yes it is

3 is worse in everyway .
>>
That's what we lack now. Burnout 1-3 and Tony Hawk 1-4 are prime examples. Great games that just let you get in with it. No rafting about. No paywalls, no long tutorials, cut scenes or whatever, just play it. Gran Turismo 4 is incredible too. 5 was shit. I never got to play 3 because my PS2 wouldn't play blue discs. Sly 1 was fantastic.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.