[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I went out onto one of the biggest party campuses in the US last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 432x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 432x768
I went out onto one of the biggest party campuses in the US last night at midnight, strictly to catch pokemon and hit up pokestops. I felt ridiculous driving out there, I thought "maybe there will be a few people doing the same and I won't look so odd." As I drove down the main downtown street I saw them.
Herds of people of all types out in the streets yelling out what pokemon were where. There were HUNDREDS of people outside the bars. More outside than in! When I parked I realized the 3 most popular bars were all pokestops...and they all had lures. I hung out there for about an hour then just sat back and watched what 10 year old me could only dream of. I watched people who would never interact with each other strike up friendships, I saw old and young people comparing what they had caught, people out on dates, people coming out of the bars to catch something then go back in.
At one point someone yelled "THERE'S A RHYDON IN THE STREET!" and from my position I could see 50+ people all turn their cameras in the same direction to reveal the beast. For a moment there WAS a huge stony rhinoceros in the middle of downtown. It was real.
For as silly as it was, I will never forget that moment. This game is unreal, it's bringing people together.
>>
shut the fuck up retard, nobody cares
>>
>>344449983
the game basically promotes narcissism, and unfortunately no one here cares about your blog. fuck off.
>>
>>344450213
Let him dream, faggot
>>
File: 1451742153670.jpg (437 KB, 1508x1493) Image search: [Google]
1451742153670.jpg
437 KB, 1508x1493
>>
>Party campus
>Summer

Yeah, I'm sure there were loads of people there.
>>
This is XY's release all over again. Just fucking kill me.
>>
I took over a gym near my house, and it has a pokestop right in front of it, so I regularly just walk there and pick up items.

I met this 12 year old kid who saw me with my phone out, and asked if I was playing pokemon.

I said "I'm the leader of this gym."

He was in the wrong
>>
when will Pokemon go come to EU? no release yet in my country
>>
You're such a faggot, normies getting into vidya is why our industry fucking sucks. Those HUNDREDS you saw around the bar are the kinds of people who needed a quest marker in Skyrim, and who needed FPS to become slow, regen health based affairs.
>>
Nintendo is a new phone and amino company

Enjoy you're candy crush.
>>
>>344450981
just make a fake strayan account or find a mirror with the app
>>
File: 1466532775310.gif (32 KB, 205x39) Image search: [Google]
1466532775310.gif
32 KB, 205x39
>it's only okay when Nintendo makes garbage non-game mobileshit
>>
literally the memest game of 2016
>>
>>344451648
thanks, downloaded it from apkmirror
>>
>>344450987
Nomis getting into vidya is why the industry is still alive, you fucking moron.
>>
I don't know what you're talking about anon, I was at the ASU campus yesterday and there wasn't a soul outside.

playing PoGo is suffering in this heat.
>>
>>344450909
hahahaha oh christ

this is why the white race is dying out
>>
all the pokestops are in the hood, the fuck...
>>
>>344451208
At least we get proper nutritional acids from them now
>>
File: 1467667444541.png (177 KB, 367x321) Image search: [Google]
1467667444541.png
177 KB, 367x321
>normals
>>
>>344452214
I am not white, nor was the child
>>
>>344452258
That's what the pokewalker was for.
>>
>>344452420
N-nevermind..
>>
>more people will die playing this game
kek
>>
>>344449983
I take things that never happened for 500 Alex
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.