[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one get POTG with Zenyatta?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 269px-Zenyatta-portrait.png (120 KB, 269x349) Image search: [Google]
269px-Zenyatta-portrait.png
120 KB, 269x349
How does one get POTG with Zenyatta?
>>
Get lots of chained headshots
>>
>>344444718
Only Zen POTGs I've seen are when he ults and heals for insane amounts of damage, like when trapped in a Zarya+Hanzo ult combo.
>>
>>344444718
how does Zenyatta float?
>>
>>344444444
>>
>>344445119
He's sitting on his dick.
>>
counter 2 ults with your own, Zarya on the enemy team is the best chance you've got
>>
Use ult to cancel other ults like JUSTICE and tire bombs and DIE DIE DIE

I once got a Mercy POTG just by shooting an ulting Pharah out of the sky with my pistol and Res'ing the one dude that did die from it
>>
>>344446002
tire bomb isn't going to get canceled

it does instant damage that can't be healed back up, that's the disadvantage zenyatta has over lucio
>>
>>344444718
Just spam your magic balls on head level from a safe distance.
>>
File: image.png (4 KB, 152x219) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 KB, 152x219
>>344444718
Is he ever going to get reworked? He's useful in the right hands but to do anything relevant with him requires him to be in the thick of it half the time and he's practically countered by everyone else.
>>
File: 1377379073177.png (199 KB, 474x494) Image search: [Google]
1377379073177.png
199 KB, 474x494
>>344444718
I almost never see any healers getting POTG, this game clearly values people getting some ebin multikills instead of a move or a decision that literally changes the dynamic of the game.

Once I used my Transcendence to heal a bunch of my teammates who got sucked into an enemy Zarya's blachhole and saved all their lives, but the POTG for the match was a rando Pharah getting a triple kill with her ult.
>>
> Hold alt-fire
> fire at low HP targets
> repeat until triple kill
> potg
>>
>>344444718

Let's talk about the problems with him.

>150 health

>Absolutely no mobility options

>1 shot by Widowmaker, 2 shot by reinhardt/mei/Hanzo,

>Hard countered by Hanzo, Mei, Reinhardt, Zarya,

>Heals only 30HP a second to ONE target, and has to wait for travel time

>Orbs are line of sight based and can't even work with windows or through shields

>Right click LOWERS orb damage to 30 per orb and can only be properly used on sentries and bastion

>ult is still affected by knockback and being pinned, only healing 100HP a second

>Has same fire rate as Mei's right click, but only does 45 damage an orb (90 + Discord) vs. her 75.

>Has a hitbox the size of canada because of his over-exaggerated animations that makes him an easy target, especially to projectiles

>Has no passives

>0% usage in competitive because hes so underpowered

Seriously, I love zenyatta, being able to play offensively while supporting and get kills is amazing, but at some point when you get into higher levels and everyone figures out the game, the magic goes away and Zen gets fucked by so many factors that he just can't compete with Mercy and Lucio for support/healing

They make him a very offensive and capable warrior, whos secondary job is debuff and healing, but he is so glass and immobile that he can't properly serve his designed functions right.

How would you buff Zen to make him more viable to better serve his roll as offensive healer?

Suggestions:

>50 HP +125 Shield

>Make Orbs instant like Zarya's shields and let them persist for 5-6 seconds out of Line of Sight

>Boost healing to 40 health per second

>Passive ability to not be affected by traps, splash damage, and other attacks based on the ground (because he is floating)

>Ult casts Discord to those in its range as well

>Can float and move freely in any direction moving at normal movespeed while holding jump
>>
>>344450376
Last week somebody in a Zenyatta thread had the idea that he should get a speed boost when you're holding both of your orbs. I think that's a really good idea considering he's the only healer without any movement bonuses at all.
>>
Give one small change that would make zenyatta a top tier pick
>>
>>344451160
Orb of Harmony causes the person tagged with it to take less damage

Orb of Discord causes the person tagged with it to deal less damage.
>>
>>344450376
>Ult casts Discord to those in its range as well

that would be sick
>>
>>344451160
-Orbs of Harmony/Discord now use ammo
-You can have as many orbs as ammo slots out, but they reset/disappear on reload.
>>
File: RIP Tire.webm (3 MB, 1024x760) Image search: [Google]
RIP Tire.webm
3 MB, 1024x760
By throwing rocks at tires
>>
>>344451034
That promotes withholding your orbs.
>>
>>344453536
Except no the fuck it doesn't because that's literally the point of Zenyatta is his orbs.
>>
>>344454098
I think it's just a comprehension problem, "holding both of your orbs" imply Zenyatta has them, meaning they're not cast on someone. But the actual meaning is that that movement bonus would only appears if Zenyatta has an Orb of Discord and an Orb of Harmony cast on targets.
>>
>>344444718
Ult to counter someone else's ult

Got POTG ulting when a Reaper ulted. Suppose that's good enough.
>>
>>344444718
I saw one earlier where he just got 3 kills via discord+attacking from behind a roadhog

POTG is a joke anyway
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.