[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OW skins/colors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Mercy back.jpg (341 KB, 992x1404) Image search: [Google]
Mercy back.jpg
341 KB, 992x1404
They hit perfection too early with Mercy's default skin. Imp/Valykire are complete shit and I bet majority others will not be as good as default.

Only thing that could improve it is if you could customize the colors on different palettes that group 1 color together.

Ex. main body is white, accents are another color, and wing color
>>
>top tier skins
Junkrat: Hayseed Skin
Lucio: Hippityhop skin
Mcree: Riverboat skin
Torbjorn: Deadlock skin

Any other skin is just shit
>>
>>344442839
Almost correct, anon. Cobalt is the best, default is second best, Amber is third, the rest are trash.
>>
>>344443382
I agree to this. Just wish I could choose colors for the 3 palettes.
>>
I have Mercy's Celestial skin and I like its coloring more than the rest of the skins by far.
I'm just hoping they dump more skins out soon.
The free boxes have given me more than 3k gold and I don't want to spend it on this old shit.
>>
>>344442839
just fuck off with your normie shit ass shit game fucking god damn blizzard sucks so much dick fucking kayle from league of legends clone lmao cucks go spend 5000$ on some fucking RANDOM loot boxes. Fuck blizzard and fuck shitty overwatch. It's fucking terrible. Multiplayer is fucking terrible. People are all fucking terrible. Go back to your overwatch shitgeneral
>>
File: Mercy smug.jpg (2 MB, 10000x10000) Image search: [Google]
Mercy smug.jpg
2 MB, 10000x10000
>>344443773
woah

lets give this guy tons of attention
>>
File: Mercy soft.jpg (713 KB, 3882x3000) Image search: [Google]
Mercy soft.jpg
713 KB, 3882x3000
>>344443743
The main complaint I have is only cobalt changes the wing color. It'd be nice if the accent color changes the wing color as well.
>>
>>344444125
That's the cool thing about Cobalt. Blue wings as you air-ambulance over to teammates.
>>
>>344444125
That's why I used the Celestial.
The Cobalt is okay, but I don't like the wing color.
>>
>>344444258
I don't mind the wing color. I just love the main color being white with accents.
>>
>>344443773
fuck off back to the tf2 general and keep convincing yourself your 9 year old f2p filled with bronies will somehow revive itself
>>
>>344443172
>Mcree: Riverboat skin

Not the banana man Mcree
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.