[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lara Croft has fallen out of the ocean and is coming directly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: lara.jpg (109 KB, 1247x707) Image search: [Google]
lara.jpg
109 KB, 1247x707
Lara Croft has fallen out of the ocean and is coming directly towards you.

Do you try to grab her and risk injury, or do you let her fall to her death?
>>
>>344436608
That's not Lara, why would i risk?
>>
File: Narberal what.jpg (3 KB, 118x113) Image search: [Google]
Narberal what.jpg
3 KB, 118x113
>>344436608
>Lara Croft has fallen out of the ocean and is coming directly towards you.
>Lara Croft has fallen out of the ocean
>fallen out of the ocean
What
>>
>>344436864
It is tho with great pits
>>
>>344436608
that's Laura so I let her die like a dumb bitch she is
>>
>>344436608
>fallen out of the ocean
>fallen
Huh?
>>
How the fuck do you fall out of the ocean? Is this bizarro world where gravity goes up and you drown in the air?
>>
>>344436608
>Do you try to grab her and risk injury
yeah why not
>>
>>344436864
De new devs are assmen, not titsmen like before.
>>
>it's another "i made an intentionally stupid post and then replied to myself with >le fall out of the ocean, until other people did the same" meme
>>
>>344437035
>At edge of the world
>Ocean is free fall
>Catch Laura when she's falling to the bottom
>>
I would because her arrows can pierce the world.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.