[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anybody played Demonophobia what does /v/ think about it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 2-2 (1).jpg (41 KB, 788x580) Image search: [Google]
2-2 (1).jpg
41 KB, 788x580
anybody played Demonophobia

what does /v/ think about it
>>
Pointless loli guro trash
>>
I wonder where the creator went off to
>>
>>344430483

You know, I can appreciate ryona and even some light guro like someone getting stabbed or a limb chopped off, but this shit with the intestines and vomit while people are smashed literally into a bloody pulp just scream overdoing it to me.

Go play Recover the Restarts. Now that's a decent guro game.
>>
>>344430697
ded
>>
>>344430729
there is a lot of guro but i like the plot of the story
>>
File: 1465339025598.jpg (568 KB, 1272x1094) Image search: [Google]
1465339025598.jpg
568 KB, 1272x1094
>>344430483
>you cant save her
>>
>>344430697
Jail.
>>
>>344430483
An amateur's project.
Oddly effective for what it is though, Sakuri is strangely sympathetic for being a regular guro girl protag. Maybe it's the setting?
>>
>>344431937
>/r9k/ ish girl who gets bullied at school
>decides to take revenge and becomes a real she-wizard
>tries to cast a spell to send bitches to hell
>gets sent to hell instead
>Attones for her sins, survives through terrible odds, enduring terrible pain.
>She still gets fucked and stays in hell.
She had a hard life.
>>
>>344433052
the person she tried to kill with magic is dead. the contract was done so she was sent to hell to be the main badguys replacement and means to escape.

also you forgot
>house literally taken to hell leaves a giant crater and whole house gets taken to hell with family
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.