[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
play GIGANTIC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: gigantic-2727060.jpg (389 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
gigantic-2727060.jpg
389 KB, 1920x1080
play GIGANTIC
>>
>>344430128
I just did

Which one of you faggots is schlickcunny on Arc? There's no way you don't browse /v/. Stop fighting battles you can't win as Knossos. You're strong but you can't take on several able-bodied enemies all at once. And if you're about to die don't try and take creatures, escaping is more beneficial to you and your team. Always take the health upgrade for bull rush, keeps you alive longer and can give you the edge in 1v1s and teamfights.

OP are you tsornai? chill out with the shilling
>>
>>344430128
I played during the first beta test. Was pretty fun desu. Is there anything new?
>>
I'd play it but it would be a gigantic waste of time
>>
Game is fun. Melee seems really strong. I like the guy with the shotgun and grappling hook, kind of a hit and run sort of thing, but even with that grappling hook I kept getting beaten up by that frog dude.
>>
>>344431442
Every game is a waste of time if you see it that way
>>
>>344431681
I'd also like to add that the character designs are fucking fantastic. The game is pretty even on my shitty little laptop that's not even designed to play games. It's astounding, but it's probably because they needed to make it playable on Xbawx
>>
>>344431134
They added a UI that's useful and makes the power system more immediately understandable. Some of the characters have temp VO done by the dev team, Margrave sounds really stupid right now. Pakko has yet to return.

Skins too, but those aren't going to be free when they release. They look nice at least.
>>
Busy playing the superior game
>>
>>344431849
come on anon, it wasn't that hard
>>
>>344431072
no, im just a player that like the game, and i shill for free
>>
>>344432419
If that's true than don't make the same exact thread every time you discuss it. Most people on here don't take kindly do that for several reasons, and in some ways discourages discussions for games that don't have large followings. It also attracts rampant shitposters.
>>
>>344432820
not OP here
Gigantic deserves more attention. It's not that bad desu.
>>
Is this shit up again? Last time I checked, Microshaft abandoned them and they got picked up by chinks. Their studio was almost empty and fired everyone.

The game wasn't bad but not really good either.
>>
>>344433990
Stress test for a day.
>>
>>344431134

This.

Are there any new maps?
>>
>>344435473
there are 3 maps and the tutorial
>>
>>344435473
No, but testing has expanded to windows 7/8 thanks to the chink investors.

>>344435604
There isn't even a tutorial anymore, but they finally added a training map.
>>
>>344430128
No thanks. Got into the alpha two years ago and I've tried coming back 3 times and it's been shit every single time.
>>
>>344430128
sure, but i can't seem to find the steam store entry for it
>>
>>344433990
Perfect World International is publishing the game now, yes.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.