[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the absolute best Harry Potter game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
What is the absolute best Harry Potter game?
>>
>>344429525
Not even a question

It's probably shit now that I'm an adult
>>
Was the GBA the one with the nice RPG?
>>
>>344430036
It was GBC.

Both Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone and Chamber of Secrets were really nice.
>>
>>344430036
>>344430238
The Prisoner of Azkaba for GBA too
>>
File: Lego_potter_cover.jpg (25 KB, 309x323) Image search: [Google]
Lego_potter_cover.jpg
25 KB, 309x323
Speaking of which, how good are the Lego Harry Potter games?
>>
>>344430517
Played one once with my friend, the controls didn't feel great and we got lost in the castle
>>
GrimGrimoire is a honorary harry potter game.
It's good.
Mana-Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis too.
>>
>>344430702
>Weeb shit
C'mon son
>>
>>344430702
>GrimGrimoire
>Mana-Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis

>wizards and witches = Harry Potter
>>
File: 78276_front.jpg (541 KB, 640x904) Image search: [Google]
78276_front.jpg
541 KB, 640x904
Effectively 1:1 recreation of Hogwarts, in addition to all of the detail and how great everything looked. This one really impressed me.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.