[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just finished this fucking game. It's the best fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: thisfuckinggame.jpg (149 KB, 1034x554) Image search: [Google]
thisfuckinggame.jpg
149 KB, 1034x554
I just finished this fucking game.

It's the best fucking scenario I've ever seen. Seriously, why isn't this game more famous? It's so fucking good

tl;dr Zero Escape thread
>>
>>344420346
Ace did nothing wrong
>>
>>344420346
dudde, did you even played 999 or VLR?
>>
>>344420346
Good? Yes. I wouldn't call it the pinnicale of the series.
>>
>>344421242
Yup, played them.

>>344422392
Well, I agree with you, but ZTD still remains a fucking good game.
>>
File: diana.jpg (44 KB, 349x642) Image search: [Google]
diana.jpg
44 KB, 349x642
Worst of the 3 tbqh
>>
>>344420346
Loved the whole trilogy.
>>
>>344420346

Yeah, Op here. I might have written first post in a hurry. I mean, I just finished the fucking game. Indeed, it might not be as good as the two sirst games, but it still is a good game.

My point is that the game didn't lower the overall quality of the Zero Escape series. It might have been better, but it still concluded the series in a good way.
>>
File: 1467957464962.jpg (41 KB, 500x512) Image search: [Google]
1467957464962.jpg
41 KB, 500x512
>>344420346
1>3>2

VLR was the shittiest.
>>
>>344420346
I finished it a week ago and I still can't stop thinking about it. This series is in a rare category of life-altering media. I'm just thrilled that I got to experience it.
>>
File: mindhaaack.png (582 KB, 641x610) Image search: [Google]
mindhaaack.png
582 KB, 641x610
>>344420346
They had 2 great games, great background they could work on and... this is what they came up with? I wouldn't care as much if this game was simply bad, but what it does it shits on the other two games, changing characters' personalities and dropping plot points like crazy.

This game was only good for the memes.
>>
Yeah no this wasn't really good. For most of the game I was just like "this is OK but nowhere near as good. Still, I wonder how they're going to resolve all of those plot threads."

Then they don't resolve those plot threads.
Then Mind Hacks happened.
>>
People mad about Mind Hack didn't play VLR. IT was already mentioned back then.
>>
>>344426319
>>344426539

It didn't felt like plot points were dropped, when I played it. But I agree that the game could have been better without the whole Mind Hack gimmick.
>>
There is a MASSIVE difference between mentioning a thing in a memo that's entirely possible to be missed and never noticed, and introducing a character you've kept off-screen the entire game in the last hour and oh by the way MIND HACKS.

It's not as though they kept literally anything else about Brother's motives or character consistent with what we were told in VLR, they should have dropped the Mind Hack shit too.
>>
>>344426319
>changing characters' personalities
I don't agree. I found them to be about in the right spot between the events of 999 and VLR.

>dropping plot points like crazy
Somewhat, but the game is not meant to be your headcanon.
>>
>>344427930
>dropping established plot points
>head canon

Get out of here uchi

The game although decent had a very mediocre ending and not a real ending either.

>MUH Complex Motives
>>
>>344428597
The only plot point worth mentioning is how the events at the Mars Test Site led to the events of VLR. That was tied up rather nicely.

Most folks are upset about Another Time End from VLR it seems like. I guess that's a gripe. I would have liked to get more out of Phi and hear something about Kyle, seeing as he was supposed to be important to Sigma's plan.

The rest is fan speculation and headcanon.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.