[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is not a drill: Super Mario 64 is on MyNintendo Rewards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8
File: Nintendo Direct.jpg (5 KB, 250x140) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo Direct.jpg
5 KB, 250x140
This is not a drill: Super Mario 64 is on MyNintendo Rewards right now.

I just got one of the best games ever made for free.
>>
MyNintendo is already better than Club Nintendo, but there's still room for big improvement.

Where's the physical rewards? When will we be able to register physical games?
>>
I forgot about MyNintendo.
>>
>>344418076
It's been there for a long ass time though.
>>
>>344419468
>MyNintendo is already better than Club Nintendo, but there's still room for big improvement.

Are you an idiot? My Nintendo is a huge piece of shit compared to Club Nintendo.
>>
>>344419468
Yeah, I realize now this site is useless since I haven't stopped going out of my way to buy games physically.
>>
>>344419714
>dozens of rewards given for a month, varies between for games, Miitomos things, discounts, DLC, and others
>offers
>new ways to obtain coins with Platinum and Miitomo coins
>MyNintendo is available in more places

vs.

>only 4 rewards per month, with only games
>physical rewards, but only limited in some places
>no offers
>only way to obtain coins is buying games and consoles
>Club Nintendo not available in majority of places

You can still improve it, but it's already better than Club Nintendo, which is great.
>>
>>344421003
>>dozens of rewards given for a month, varies between for games, Miitomos things, discounts, DLC, and others
>>offers

Yeah and most of them are shitty discounts, useles s Miitomo stuff, etc

Also your coins expire each 6 months

>>new ways to obtain coins with Platinum and Miitomo coins

And most Platinum rewards are shitty discounts

>>MyNintendo is available in more places

True but it's not any better

>>only 4 rewards per month, with only games

Rather have games than Miitomo or bad discounts

>>physical rewards, but only limited in some places

True but hey, if you have family in USA or those places, they can send you the physical rewards.

>>only way to obtain coins is buying games and consoles

I prefer that than buying expensive digital games.
>>
File: 1467552160807.jpg (126 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1467552160807.jpg
126 KB, 1600x1200
>tfw you won't be able to get fusion before it expires
>>
>best games ever
You know, except for the controls and camera, meaning the ENTIRITY OF THE GAMEPLAY, being complete ass.
>>
>one of the best games ever made
lol
also you can just emulate it
>>
>>344422214
No Miiverse support.

Talking about old games like this on Miiverse is an amazing feeling.

>>344422214
It's not like it was the first game of it's kind or anything.

>>344421470
Why are people trying to damage control MyNintendo? I like it.
>>
I've gotten the impression this is only a pre-launch sort of deal and will have more features when the NX is out. It's pretty good right now, I got that Zelda picross game and Warioware for no effort at all.
>>
>>344418076
>free
Literally no one with a job thinks this is free at all. The time you waste on "rewards" is way more cost heavy than just using your minimum wage
>>
>>344419468
>only digital rewards
>already own all of the digital rewards they offer

How does this benefit a Nintendo faithful dare I ask?

Seems to regard new Nintendo fans much more than dedicated fans.
>>
>>344423364
It's not like that doesn't matter to someone playing the game 20 years later or anything.
>>
>>344418076

Is this for NA or EU? I don't see it anywhere.
>>
File: costanza2.jpg (20 KB, 605x454) Image search: [Google]
costanza2.jpg
20 KB, 605x454
>>344418076
>Being excited over getting a ROM of a 20 year old game that you can find online in less than 5 seconds
>>
>>344423364
>first game of its kind
I'm sorry, how does this justify it being crap? I can make a game that is the "first of its kind" that intentionally fucks up every single aspect of gameplay and quality, would it be good?

You N64kids need to take off your nostalgiagoggles and figure out that Nintendo and everyone else in the mid-90s trying to make a quick buck off of their new non-gaming "gamers" they attracted because they were tired of making quality games for actual gamers were playing the fuck out of you. Mario 64 was supposed to be a 2d gameplay with 3d graphics game until Nintendo freaked the fuck out about Sony doing forced 3d on everything appealing to the casual market and rush jobbed Mario 64 to be 3d. It's insane that this fact isn't even reported these days but was all over the game press back in those days, mostly because Nintendo and other large companies gained careful control of the gaming press to make sure their new herd of nugamer idiots were unaware of how they were being manipulated into a new era of garbage gaming that is still going on even today.

Gaming died in the mid-90s and there has been only a handful of decent to good games since then that was able to subvert this new gaming world of style over substance.
>>
Wow, a ROM. What an amazing reward.
>>
>>344418076

Is it a 3DS version of just a shitty emulated DS version.
>>
File: .jpg (396 KB, 869x873) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
396 KB, 869x873
>>344418076
there is nothing good for 3DS there desu
>>
>>344426868
Fuck off, '''''Henry.''''
>>
File: 1340065525834.png (421 KB, 506x631) Image search: [Google]
1340065525834.png
421 KB, 506x631
>>344421470
>if you have family in USA or those places, they can send you the physical rewards.
>>
File: 1467936358481.png (164 KB, 449x457) Image search: [Google]
1467936358481.png
164 KB, 449x457
>the only platinum coin rewards that are up besides Zelda picross are themes, miitomo garbage, and discounts for games you already own
>most of the gold coin rewards are overpriced and are just more discounts or virtual console games

I'm hoarding 20 something gold coins and 4,000 platinum coins and there's nothing I really want.
>>
>>344419468
>shilling this blatantly
>>
>>344430707
I'm just stating my opinion. How is this shilling?

I presume you're going for buzzwords.
>>
File: tfw no smartphone.png (298 KB, 925x367) Image search: [Google]
tfw no smartphone.png
298 KB, 925x367
So much to see, so much to do.
>>
>>344418076
You've posted that on a computer that can easily emulate Super Mario 64, you drooling fucking mongoloid, why are you so excited?
Some people are so stupid it's a crime for them to reproduce.
>>
File: kirby poppy suicide.gif (264 KB, 148x111) Image search: [Google]
kirby poppy suicide.gif
264 KB, 148x111
I like MyNintendo, but damn, I wish they'd put out more stuff. I have Warioware Touched, Zelda Picross, and the BSEL theme, but the sole thing left in the entire shop is the Link MN theme and then absolutely nothing left to use the coins on.
>>
>>344419468
The fact that you can't register physical games alone makes mynintendo significantly worse.
>>
Can you download it without pressing a?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.