[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: flappy cunt.jpg (117 KB, 1000x995) Image search: [Google]
flappy cunt.jpg
117 KB, 1000x995
HOW
>>
GIT
>>
>>344417859
NO
>>
Code demons. Seriously, just don't bother with the grind.
>>
>>344419262
>711k for a level 80 demon that has megidolaon
>barely bought anything in the game and still only have 300k
>>
>>344419484
Oh yeah I forgot, you have to grind for money anyway lel

SJ isn't great.
>>
Alice.
>>
>>344419484
Isn't there a code for an OP level 1 Taotie or some shit?
>>
>>344417778
Have a team of 1 Chaos, 1 Neutral, and 1 Law demon.

My team beating her was Huang Long for Chaos, Demonee-ho for Neutral, and Amaterasu for Law.
>>
Hope you have 2 million Macca, OP
>>
>>344420084
>Demonee-ho for Neutral
How much does he cost?
>>
>>344420001
Yeah there is a video on youtube of someone auto battling mem aleph with level one demons that reflect all skills that were generated from codes.
>>
>>344417778
Yo, did you get the Dragon Ring? You kinda need it, I feel.
>>
Demons with different alignment. I think I also used the app that shows what it'll reflect and shit since I think it shifts each turn. When in doubt, almighty her face off. Reflect skills and Luster Candy helped too, though I haven't played in forever.

If you end up having major issues, just do what the other anons are suggesting and use some codes.
>>
>>344417778
SJ gets increasingly downright stupid from Ouroborus onwards holy shit.
>>
>>344421246
Is it the ring or armor that brings you back if you die? You'll definitely need that, OP. Just keep in mind that you can only get one per run(If I recall correctly anyways).
>>
>>344421641
the codes are too expensive for any demon that has the skills I need.
>>344421697
literally no enemy ever gave me trouble up to the final boss, every other time the +3/-3 buff/debuff strategy turned bosses into a joke.

this is the one time it doesn't work because the boss automatically clears herself and my party from buffs/debuffs every few turns, even if you never did any moves of that sort, there's no trigger like the other bosses had (+4/-4).

I'm also underlevelled (72) and using demons I've been using since like Eridinus because they have luster candy, mediarahan and more STR and MA than most fusions they end up becoming after so many level ups.
>>
>>344422143
I had just finished Nocturne when I started SJ and was a bit tired of the buff/debuff tactic all the time so I decided to experiment. All was fine for a while but I simply cannot describe how much the second Ouroboros fight kicked my ass. Every single fucking demon I had got killed almost instantly, I can't even remember how I got around to beating it.
>>
>>344422391
You'd think it'd be easier since she lost the ability to heal every turn but she just gets 10 times harder somehow.
>>
>>344422792
The heal is replaced by spamming that hit-all attack that has a brutal tendency to OHKO your healers so it's harder to get a system going in the fight, it's pure chaos.
>>
>save up all my mirrors for the final boss
>turns out the game detects if you use one and inmediately counters with a non-mirrorable attack that fucks your whole party
>>
Just grind, you're underleveled. You can try 100 combinations of demons but it all boils down to you need to grind and grind.
>>
>>344421087
>>344420001
Can't find anything about that. Got a link?
>>
>>344420084
>Have a team of 1 Chaos, 1 Neutral, and 1 Law demon.
Stupid.
>>
>>344423649
her second form has a move that removes all of your demons from a specific alignment.

her first form doesn't have a weakness anyhow.
>>
Have a team full of shit that has Jihad and Salvation
>>
>>344425120
easier said than done.
>>
>>344425341
Nobody said it would be easy nigga you're literally fighting the planet
>>
>>344425495
I'm fighting satan's mum.

there's also that optional boss that's harder than her.
>>
>>344418182
GOOD
>>
>>344421697
it's a real mess and the dungeons get downright tedious, combat system was really wearing on me too.
>>
>>344423320
This shit is so fucking annoying in SMT. I can't wait to use a remotely clever strategy on a boss in P5 only for it to spam Megidolaon on me until I die.
>>
>>344426874
>Using common items to make yourself invincible
>Clever strategy
This ain't Final Fantasy you shitter
>>
>>344426994
Then the common items shouldn't be available if you make them worthless on an actually difficult fight. SMT difficulty is garbage like this
>>
>>344417778
put at least on absorb skill and a reflect skill one each of you demons
>>
>>344427172
What are you gonna complain about next, that every boss isn't weak to Mudo?
You use them on random encounters that are fucking you in the ass dingus
>>
>>344426764
>the dungeons get downright tedious
is this your first SMT? you ain't seen nothing yet.
>>
>>344427474
>You use them on random encounters that are fucking you in the ass
So, none?

And reflecting one attack (since the mirrors are so scarce) is much different from straight up killing the boss in one move.
>>
>>344427474
>getting fucked in the ass by random encounters
The only time those items and skills are even remotely useful are the bosses that occasionally aren't immune like the floor bosses in P3, every other time they're garbage to sell.
>>
>>344425642
Who?
>>
>>344427734
i've played nocturne/DDS1&2/P2, and while i was warned about P2's dungeons and gameplay in advance, this was advertised as one of the greatest dungeon crawlers of all times. i still enjoy it but i think it's overhyped
>>
File: FOE.jpg (13 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
FOE.jpg
13 KB, 251x201
>>344428485
dungeon crawler fanbase is the same kind of masochistic people that you'd also find liking bullet hells and roguelikes.

the crueler the map the better though there's subapps that make damaging/ailment floors do nothing.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.