[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm about to replace my ps2 to experience alot of games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (2 KB, 102x91) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2 KB, 102x91
I'm about to replace my ps2 to experience alot of games i missed when i was alot younger.

shall we put together the essential ps2 list to get
>>
>>344410462
Zone of the Enders 2
>>
>>344410462
Onimusha
>>
>>344410462
Persona 3 & 4 if you can find them
ICO/Shadow of the Colossus
FFX/X-2/XII if you're into them
Half-Life
Jak series is great too
>>
>shall we

What you mean to say is "Hey /v/, I'm a lazy fuck who doesn't want to do any research for myself, so I'm going to create a thread and let you all name off PS2 games that I probably won't end up playing anyway because it's 2016."

Kill yourself OP, here's a list of infections that I don't want to get on my genitals:

>Herpes
>Chlamydia
>Viral vaginitis
>Gonorrhea
>>
>>344410462

get DMC 3

u faget
>>
>>344411738
someone screencap this epic win
>>
burnout 2
ratchet and clank 1, 2, 3, (arena one i cant remember the name of)
jak and daxter 1 & 2
ssx tricky
>>
>>344410462
Wild Arms Alter Code F
Wild Arms 3
>>
MGS3
Rez
God Hand
Okami
Killer7
Silent Hill 2
>>
>>344411975
It's not epic nor is it a win. Also, why don't you screencap it yourself, you fat jew?

Also OP you should try this website, I think it's called Gaggle or something, I hear it knows everything about the universe.
>>
Silent Hill 2
Silent Hill 3
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
Shadow Hearts
Shadow Hearts: Covenant
Dragon Quest VIII
Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil
Katamari Damacy
We Love Katamari
>>
Google /v/ ps2

Then kys
>>
>>344411682
how easy is it to get an actual PS2 copy of ICO these days? how expensive is it?

for OP:

Jak 1
Sly Cooper series
Ratchet and Clank series
Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 (Subsistence in particular)
Okami
God of War 1,2
and Simpsons Hit & Run if you like the show
>>
>>344413372
>saying "kys"

Pathetic.
>>
>>344410462
Shall we......... not?

Do it yourself, hivemindfag.
>>
>>344410462
Ratchet n clank 2
War of the monsters
Baulders gate dark alliance 1 & 2
Chaos legion ( fun dmc spinoff )
War of the monsters
Champions RTA
Smugglers run
Soul calibur 3
Red faction 2
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.