[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't you play Second Novel ~ Kanojo no Natsu, 15fun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: cover1.jpg (19 KB, 232x400) Image search: [Google]
cover1.jpg
19 KB, 232x400
Why didn't you play Second Novel ~ Kanojo no Natsu, 15fun no Kioku~ yet?

>“Do you know this story?” Ayano starts telling a story. The scene is high school and characters named Ayano and Yuichi appear…. Naoya and Ayano trace back their high school life through her story. In the summer of the second grade, Naoya lost two important things. One is Yuichi, his close friend. He fell down from the top of the school building and lost his life…. Also, Ayano, whom Naoya loved, fell down from the top of the school building as if following Yuichi. Five years later…. Ayano can remember things only for fifteen minutes. She still doesn’t know why she fell down. The story Ayano tells is about her high school life. By knowing the fact, he might be able to find the truth behind Yuichi’s death and Ayano’s behavior….

Think of it as Ever17, but good.
>>
should I pick it up on the japanese psn or is there a good download link?
>>
久遠の絆, マリオネットカンパニー, まぼろし月夜, and ファーランドサーガ 時の道標. Are some of the other ps1/psp games I'm looking for. All on the psn but spending money on roms seems like a waste.
>>
>>344413291
PSP ISOs are all over the internet.
>>
Because I'd have to download it, plug in my psp, remove a game so I could add this b/c full memory cards, and then actually proceed to play a game about japanese high schoolers
>>
>>344413725
It is a waste, why the fuck would you ever buy psp games when you could buy a psp for the price of two of them and put all those games on it for free
>>
>>344414902
When else you'll get a chance to play another game by the author of Shoin?

Speaking of which, why the hell didn't you play Shoin yet? It's on PC.
>>
>>344414992
>not supporting the devs on PSN
Kill yourself.
>>
>>344414992
Most of the games are 5-6 dollars and I can't find those ISOs.
>>
Is it good for someone who is a begginer at Japanese?
>>
>>344415481
It's written by Fukazawa Yutaka and has short stories by people like Setoguchi Ren'ya, Tanaka Romeo or Motonaga Masaki.

What do you think?
>>
>>344409108
>Ayano can remember things only for fifteen minutes.

When the plot of a novel starts sounding like an Adam Sandler movie, I typically bail, tell me why should read it?
>>
>>344416479

>>344416208
>>344415021
>>
>>344409108
>Think of it as Ever17, but good.

Ever17 was good.
>>
File: kotorismug.png (323 KB, 364x446) Image search: [Google]
kotorismug.png
323 KB, 364x446
>>344416926
>Ever17 was good.
Is this what EOP think?
>>
File: 1468012489123.png (200 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1468012489123.png
200 KB, 500x500
>>344409108
Because I don't read FUCKING JAPANESE.
>>
>>344417039
Well, yes. Same with 999, VLR and ZTD.
>>
>>344416208
I don't know who what is

I'm guessing that's no.
>>
>>344409108
Is this the VN thread?

Just finished Maitetsu, is Monobeno more of the same thing or was it not as healing as loli trains?
>>
>>344417204
Explains why the japanese like to shove their second rate novels into the west. EOP won't stop eating it up.
>>
>>344417394
It's super healing too, but with more personal and serious stakes than Maitetsu.
>>
Shoin: You play as N, whose true identity is x, a serial rapist; with your latest job, you go to a hotel where three women, Hinata, Yukari and Misa, are staying, and you have to rape them.
>>
>>344417384
To be honest, for beginners I'd recommend reading textbooks mixed something easy. If VN, something about school life. People usually recommend Flyable Heart. It's debatable how good of a choice it is, but if you choose it, you'll at least be able to find others that read it and will be able to discuss it.
>>
>>344417525
Huh, sounds good then. I've always found the stakes at Maitetsu to be a bit too low. I don't really need the sex scenes, should I go with Happy End?
>>
>>344418139
Definetly. The after routes added in Happy End are among the best parts of the game, especially Sumi's.
>>
>>344417065
and yet youre here and commenting. do you wish you did, kōhai?
>>
>>344418139
>>344418352
Btw Happy End adds dozens more H scenes. And Monobeno even has them in the main story, unlike Maitetsu.
>>
>>344416926
Remember11 was better
>>
>>344418352
>>344418839
Alright, I'm going for Happy End, then. Pretty weird that it took me this long to play one of the poster games for 'english version never ever'. Fruits of study indeed.
>>
>>344419238
It took me a long time to start playing Subahibi. Maybe it's the idea that after you learn Japanese you could play it anytime, so you don't feel the pressure anymore.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.