[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some games that take place over the course of one night?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1421541869000.jpg (58 KB, 1280x759) Image search: [Google]
1421541869000.jpg
58 KB, 1280x759
What are some games that take place over the course of one night?

FEAR and Ground Zeroes come to mind
>>
>>344407497
The Arkham games
>>
The Suffering 1 and 2
>>
I think The Evil Within and Alien Isolation are, more or less, supposed to be one day.
>>
>>344407497
Max Payne and Max Payne 2, though that's a couple of nights, if I remember correctly.
>>
Outlast, resident evil 1,2 & 3. All I can think of currently
>>
every horror game? since its always at night time and never daylight
>>
Afraid of Monsters & Cry of Fear
>>
>>344407497
Dark Souls
>>
>>344407920
SIlent Hill 1, 2 and 4, Resident Evil 4, 5 and 6, The Evil Within, Witch House, Condemned 1 and 2 had day time just to name a few.

And stop writing like a fucking 12 years old nigger.
>>
>>344408056
>4
the first zone only
and no grammar nazi, go reddit if you want perfect grammar
>>
>>344408131
There's an area with day time, so it counts and you are wrong, kid.

And you stop writing like this????? you fucking nigger.
>>
>>344407849
Max Payne 1 is something like an entire day. Its always dark because New York is in storm of the century.
>>
>>344408056

silent Hill 3 has day time too.
>>
>>344407867
3 takes place over an entire WEEK

remember? jill gets hit by Parasite-teeth man and its a week later.
>>
Kane and Lynch 2, which I think is criminal ally underrated.
BOTH Penumbra games take place in about 24 hours.
>>
File: neverever.jpg (308 KB, 819x1024) Image search: [Google]
neverever.jpg
308 KB, 819x1024
The best
>>
Need for speed Carbon
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.