[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it just me or does the new Dude Sex look like absolute garbage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: augmentmy.jpg (47 KB, 228x561) Image search: [Google]
augmentmy.jpg
47 KB, 228x561
Is it just me or does the new Dude Sex look like absolute garbage with no roleplaying improvements from Human Revolution?
My best friend told me he'd give me a copy for my birthday, so I'm not throwing my money away, but do you think it actually has a chance, or am I better off paying 20 bucks to play EYE with my girlfriend?
>>
>>344407394
fuck off normie
>>
File: 1467015570440.jpg (29 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
1467015570440.jpg
29 KB, 400x366
>>344407467
>>
>>344407467
Just Sage and report
Reminder that OP is a nigger shitstain that love cock in his mouth
>>
>>344407394
Deus Ex has always been a shitfest after the first release. Remember Invisible Wars?
>>
>>344407394
No it looks massively casual.

>le press X to dash 20 feet into cover

WHY
>>
>>344408315
I'm not old enough to have played Invisible Wars when it came out, I played the first one when I was 20 and the game was already history. Was it really that shitty?
>>
>>344408310
>OP asks 2 legit questions
>He's not a basement dweller, get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
That's why /vg/ is superior.
>>
>>344410402
/v/ is so trash it's attracting so much unwanted shit these days
>>
>>344407394
it'll most likely be a perfectly good game

stop trying to turn every game into the next ~big ebin failure~ with retarded levels of cynicism just so that you can shitpost some more

all of the features they've showed off look fun and helpful, you don't necessarily have to use them.
there are some autists that cry about the game being designed entirely around using those features, but they're just off their meds and need to calm down
>>
Why Adam Jensen look like a Jewish to me? I'm mean his facial structure is a bit odd, as for his nose, also the new hud is pretty shitty
>>
>>344407394
>meme pic
>asks a question that doesn't even mean anything
>no idea what the fuck he's talking about
be honest OP
you just created this thread to tell everyone you have a best butt friend and a girlfriend.
>>
>>344412797
Is mankind divided will be fun? >>344412587
>>
>>344407394
did they fix the overpowered takedowns and lopsided XP system that made Lethal runs absolutely pointless?
>>
>>344410876
Haha indeed my redditor friend!

*winks*
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.