[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has this ruined future Rockstar releases?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: 4334232342.jpg (37 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
4334232342.jpg
37 KB, 480x480
Has this ruined future Rockstar releases?
>>
Hopefully.
>>
I'm not making a social club account.
>>
>>344405371
>On paper, It was fucking dumb.
>In reality, It was fucking dumb.
The only reason they are keeping their franchise alive is because people are dumb enough to get the game, believe it good because it has GTA on it and then bend over for Rockstar as they get fucked in the ass.
That's only the singleplayer too.
>>
Yes

What excuse was there to make it so you can't steal expensive cars in a game called Grand Theft Auto other than to sell shark cards for in-game money?
>>
Scam/10
>>
File: image.png (956 KB, 1200x939) Image search: [Google]
image.png
956 KB, 1200x939
The only people that don't like it are the people that don't have friends to play it with.
>>
>>344405691
Is blizzard outsourcing their shills to rockstar?
>>
File: 1456350412470.png (77 KB, 268x284) Image search: [Google]
1456350412470.png
77 KB, 268x284
>the horrible fucking load times for joining games
>50% the server doesn't load and kicks you to another loading screen or single player
>the shameless fucking shark cards
>Heists with randos are sometimes unplayable
>nothing to really do

I keep playing anyway, just hoping they'll do something interesting with it one day. It's shameful
>>
>>344405765
It's true though, get 3 irl friends and play some heists/free roam together. It sucks but the games built for groups and pretty much makes solo players suffer
>>
>>344405371
Should have been like SA-MP, with the possibility of having hundreds of players
>>
>>344405691
You keep my loneliness out of this ya cunt. That's just one of the reasons it's shit.
>>
>>344405691
Pretty much. Actually, even if you have no friends to play it, you can still have fun granted you're creative.

/v/ literally cannot handle that though, they need matchmaking and dedodated sowvors to appeal to their anti-social behavior
>>
>Have a toaster that can't run GTA
>Get it on a last gen console
>They stop updating the game there.
Fuck Jewrock, I will stole their new games from Gamestop.
>>
>>344405565
i feel sorry for you,

your anger prevents you from enjoying anything in life

Killing yourself might be the best option
>>
>>344405691
Any game is fun with friends you cum kamikaze.
>>
>>344406232
Exactly, if anything involves communication Or interaction with others beyond text chat it's an automatic 0/10. It's unfortunate really, all of the people that dont have people to play with should just play with the other loners on /v/, then they can enjoy the game and stop bitching about problems that aren't really the games fault
>>
File: image.png (138 KB, 250x311) Image search: [Google]
image.png
138 KB, 250x311
>>344406631
Oh really?
>>
>>344405371
Hasn't half of GTAV's revenues come from funbucks?

Expect to see that shit get weaved into the single player in GTAVI.
>>
No, but it's definitely killed story DLC. We're never getting that shit again.
>>
Yes.

>paying real money for ingame money

When companies realized they can't prevent Chinese gold farmers, they decided to join in on the gold selling instead.
>>
>>344407160
Source?
>>
If the multiplayer was actually fun I wouldn't mind it being a borderline F2P-esque game.

But the gameplay and modes in multiplayer are fucking beyond god awful. I even preferred GTAIV over this dogshit.
>>
>>344407160
there was an announcement a few months ago that they made $500 million off the shark cards. less than half of what the actual game made but that's still a ridiculous amount. they're making MMO money off a game with 32 player lobbies. it's sickening.
>>
>>344408091
Yeah, scratch that, I checked, it's closer to 20%. It's still a shitload of money as >>344408154 attests
>>
>>344405691
>Overwatch autist goes it's f-fun with friends! right off the bat
Shocking.
>>
>>344405873
Ha fucking Dee's face
>>
I'm excited for Tuesday's update desu.
But only cause I'm a racing junkie.
>>
I recently started playing GTA Online (PC).

I haven't bought any Shark Cards, nor do I plan to, because I can't see the point of just skipping the progression like that. So you bought a card and now you have the most expensive apartment and best cars in the game? What do you do now? Show off your wallet to people who really don't give a shit?
>>
>>344410280
holy shit this actually looks promising
>>
>>344405371
Not like the new update looks fun as shit or anything
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A_35Z4eQfg
>>
>>344405371
If they made it easier to play custom maps, it would be good at least. Also the new DLC that's coming out looks fun. Too bad I have no friends who play this shit.
>>
File: 1419503103011.jpg (58 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1419503103011.jpg
58 KB, 600x600
>>344410372
If you're just starting out now and you have enough to afford the most expensive apartment and the best cars in the game, then you're probably not going to buy either.

No, you're going to buy an office; that shit doubles as an apartment, allows you to spawn helicopters and/or PVs from any garage, and pays for itself by giving you unlimited VIP mode/crate missions.

In the case that you are, at this time, still dumb enough to make the former investment, you can still attempt to make back your money by completing heists via the heist room. You'll need a group of at least four other people to do it, but you'll get the money you wanted if you do.

After you have your money back, you can spend the rest of your time enjoying the rest of game while earning toward future DLC.
>>
>>344411162
I have a Futo and the cheapest 2-car garage in the game, I'm going full Fujiwara Takumi with this shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86PUB4u2s2A
>>
>>344410372
Pretty much. Grand Theft Auto has basically become a more arrrogant, self-important version of Second Life or The Sims with guns.

Most overrated game franchise of all time. The only way Ill pick up another GTA game is if they dramatically switch things up and use a location not based in the US (eg Tokyo, Rio De Janeiro, London, etc) but we probably wont get something that cool because hillbilly 16 year olds who never left their parents farm insist "ITS MURICAN SATIRE GUYZ". How that interwines with putting out a fun game with great gameplay- I have no idea, but retards still insist upon it.

Anyways, fuck GTA and fuck its cancerous fanbase.
>>
>>344411820
despite what you say you can't fault that GTA makes some of the best city sandbox games.
I wouldn't be surprised if they do, actually do a GTA London for the next game. I do want VC though.

I can't fault R* for making money off of the online, they have constantly supported it, got rid of all the cheating cancer from 4 and RDR.
I just wish they would move on from it, online is a bit shallow and they have made it where you are forced to work with people to make money in the game.
>>
>>344406337
I feel sorry for you,

your faggotry prevents you from understanding other's opinions

Killing yourself would be very great for your family and for us.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.