[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his fucking problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: dara.jpg (15 KB, 512x287) Image search: [Google]
dara.jpg
15 KB, 512x287
What was his fucking problem?
>>
>>344393880
His dick destroyed families.
>>
He realized the world was shit.
>>
>>344393880
Cucked by a space rabbit
>>
>>344393880
He knew he was in a shitshow of a story and was determined to bring it all crashing down no matter what asspull he was up against.
He was gonna save that manga or die trying, forcing the author to resort to ayys.
I'd post the screencap but I don't have it handy.
>>
>>344393880
Low self esteem and paranoia.
>>
File: 0Bs48PF.png (330 KB, 486x700) Image search: [Google]
0Bs48PF.png
330 KB, 486x700
>>344393880

>dies of old age
>rebirth
>dies to black zetsu of all things

this is when I dropped off the train
>>
I wonder if someone could beat him and how much power he has....
>>
File: 1377642395587.jpg (649 KB, 2848x2136) Image search: [Google]
1377642395587.jpg
649 KB, 2848x2136
He didn't worship Jashin
>>
>>344393880
as the reincarnation of whatshisface, he was basically cursed from birth
as an uchiha, he was exceptionally prone to psychosis
as a narcissist, he couldn't stand that other people had things that valued more than they valued him, and would choose those things over him

from his perspective, not only was he going to create a perfect paradise for himself where everyone loves him, he was also gonna be nice enough to provide everyone else with their own custom tailored paradise as well

and since his plan took longer than a mortal lifetime, he didn't really care who he got killed in the process since it would be impossible to stick everyone in the lotus eater machine
>>
>>344394695

>Obito gets new OP abilities
>suddenly forgets his OP abilities and just uses the new one
>Madara gets new OP abilities
>suddenly forgets his old OP abilities and just uses the new one

You just know quality writing when you see it.

Favorite so is far is still the dead Pain bodies feeling pain somehow and Naruto killing/incapacitating already dead bodies which are moved by chakra wifi signals.

Manga went to utter shit with Shippuuden/Part 2, only reedeming feature was Madara and Kishimoto totally ruined him too.
>>
>>344393880
Can anyone defeat Madera?
>>
>>344393880
The Uchiha's kekkei genkai is autism
>>
>>344395991
Yes
>>
VIDEOGAMES
>>
>>344396730
see
>>344395423
>>
>>344393880
naruto
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.