[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What games did you play today, /v/? Did you have fun and give
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: 1375523302119.jpg (35 KB, 352x389) Image search: [Google]
1375523302119.jpg
35 KB, 352x389
What games did you play today, /v/?
Did you have fun and give me a short review of it.
>>
>>344389024

GTA V - DS 1

Fun - 6/10 - 7/10

GTA: Did the torture mission, felt bad. Plus the missions are getting slightly tedious since I'm used to Trevor now.

DS 1: Finished Blightown. Was good.
>>
secret of mana
its annoying i dont know how my attacks work and also i dont know how to heal with the candy
but i didnt read the instructions so..
>>
I don't play video games.
>>
no

felt like someone was putting their foot in my mouth all day
>>
final fantasy vii

i spent like 3 hours trying to figure out how to beat ruby weapon before giving up and looking at a guide

10/10 because the answer was using some random item i had been carrying around the entire game and never thought to use on anything
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 1070x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 1070x550
I kept telling myself I would play more Hyrule Warriors or replay Super Metroid, but did neither. I spent most of my day off getting mad at shit online and may have smacked my tablet once or twice. Nourishment for today: grape nuts, anchovies, vodka, tuna, fruit gummies, vodka, sardines. Work in nine hours.
>>
>>344389024
i want to fuck tomoko's butthole.
>>
>LITERALLY making the same thread for 4 years now
what is wrong with you familia
>>
File: tmp_29308-Leak-793787658.png (87 KB, 739x384) Image search: [Google]
tmp_29308-Leak-793787658.png
87 KB, 739x384
>>344389024
I played a bit of GTA IV, but I mostly watched anime with people today.
>JoJo - Lets Go Eat Some Italian Food with my cousin
>Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind midnight showing with my friend at the local "historic" theater
>>
File: 1468023956992.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1468023956992.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
Warcraft 3. I love these goofy ass mouth animation, selecting groups and micromaneging peons is a tad annoying but not deal breaking
>>
>>344390435
Really anon?
>>
File: huskies being silly.jpg (165 KB, 761x800) Image search: [Google]
huskies being silly.jpg
165 KB, 761x800
>>344389024
>>
>>344391337
no not really anon
>>
Played Morrowind for awhile.
Level 4, never managed to play it this long, actually getting into it.

Played WoW.
w/e need gold for tokens

Played Tropico 5.
Decent.

Played Way of the Samurai 4.
I had a better time with 2. Seems like nothing is ever happening.
>>
i want to touch tomoko's thighs and sniff her feet!
>>
>>344389024
Baldur's Gate 2. I'm in Underdark right now. I fucking hate Beholders and Mind Flayers. Still a 10/10 game. Incredibly good writing that only stands out all the more in contrast to some of the BS sjw crap of today.
>>
Doom got up to the hell part
Rocket League w/ friend
GTA Online w/ friend, he just got it during the summer sale so he wanted to play
Dark Souls III, doing endgame shit before I start NG+, getting all the things I missed, upgrading weapons, found smouldering lake
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.