[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I should just give up on this coming to Wii U, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1308728-animal_crossing___home.jpg (243 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1308728-animal_crossing___home.jpg
243 KB, 1024x768
I should just give up on this coming to Wii U, right?
>>
File: Tired of Nintendos shit.png (66 KB, 203x208) Image search: [Google]
Tired of Nintendos shit.png
66 KB, 203x208
>>344388537
Yep, despite the success of new leaf Nintendo is now going to butcher the series on mobile. Confirmed on the last shareholder meeting.

I'm pretty much done with Nintendo after this shit. I thought "wow animal crossing is a pretty casual series, they cannot possibly fuck it up". LOW AND BEHOLD.
>>
>>344388723
Don't lose hope... maybe they're making an AC minigame like the home desinger one and they're holding off the real next game of the series for the NX
>>
File: Go back to your hole.png (258 KB, 418x319) Image search: [Google]
Go back to your hole.png
258 KB, 418x319
>>344388852
I don't want another hhd or more amiibo locked TRASH.
>>
>>344388723
>game gets mobile spin-off
>which they already said will be watered down and not even developed by Nintendo to try to hook people for the real deal
>"series outside of mobile is DEAD"

Yeah, right. AC is dead on home consoles though, WW and NL sold much better than the original or CF, not putting it on handheld would be retarded. Anyone expecting a Wii U entry was delusional.
>>
>>344389448
If the next handheld is strong I wouldn't mind, but new leaf was clearly held back by 3DS's genuinely weak hardware.

I'd still much rather have a console AC again despite expectations.
>>
File: 1466721755042.gif (410 KB, 221x196) Image search: [Google]
1466721755042.gif
410 KB, 221x196
>>344388723
>now going to butcher the series on mobile. Confirmed on the last shareholder meeting

NO I NEED A SOURCE FOR THIS WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>344388723
>LOW AND BEHOLD
DUDE CAPSLOCK LMAO
>>
>>344389627
NL I felt was more poorly optimized and had a bad choice in graphical style for the system's specs. The 3DS, as weak as it is, has the power to handle an AC style game fine and shouldn't hold it back since the original performed fine on N64 and perfect on GC.
>>
>>344390173
Animal Crossing and Fire Emblem were confirmed to be two of five games from now to March to get mobile spin-offs. Some treat this like the end of the world.
>>
>>344390303
Is something wrong with you?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.