[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Team fortess 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>trys to find game
>takes 2 hours to find a Game
>oders a pizza eats it
>still not loading
>getting broad
>started this post
>still not loading
>Loads after 2 hours 30 mins
>no one is in the game
> kills self
>rip me
>>
http://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=22797
They will fix it. Casual mode will actually become casual. Praise gayben
>>
>Decide to try out Competitive
>matched in less than 5 minutes 4 times in a row
>Fucking destroyed 4 times in a row
Except in the 3rd one, we actually won a round
Then we got raped again
Seriously, this isn't balanced at all, some gud guys who should be rank 6 or more getting paired with literal lv 1s
>>
>they track your deaths
>punished for playing a low kill class like Medic

thanks valve
>>
>Team Pybro 52%
Get cucked, commie faggots
>>
File: edgy bitch.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
edgy bitch.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
>>344382991

>overwatch killer they said
>>
File: tf2isdead_so_buryit.png (592 KB, 942x944) Image search: [Google]
tf2isdead_so_buryit.png
592 KB, 942x944
>>344390791
>>
>using the matchmaking system
The only good thing in this update is the performance fixes, and they're fantastic. I don't need anything else.
>>
>start searching
>find game in less than 20 seconds

I couldn't find a game last night when the update first dropped, but it's fine now.
>>
>>344384825
>Casual is actual casual, no penalties for leaving
>Can choose what map you want to play
Cool, it's almost like we have quick play back.
>>
>>344384825

>First, and most important, queue times. The queue times you are currently experiencing are a bug, not a feature. It is something we are actively working to correct. Several backend issues appeared post-launch that culminated in long wait times. Removing this issue is our highest priority right now.

>Second, abandonment penalties. We had put in a ten-minute cooldown period to encourage players to complete matches. Your feedback has convinced us that it is more important for players to be able to come and go as they please. Today's patch will remove abandonment cooldown penalties from Casual Mode.

>Third, user choice. We'd intended to roll out the number of match options available to players incrementally, so as not to overload the matchmaking system with too many variables on Day One. In retrospect, of all the match options to hold back, map selection should not have been one of them. It is the next feature we are adding to Casual Mode, and you will get it very soon.

>Fourth, Casual Mode levels. Levels are a cosmetic feature that show how much you've played. They can never be lost, and they do not affect matchmaking. We did a poor job of communicating that Casual Mode Levels are in no way similar to Competitive Mode Ranks (which do affect matchmaking, and can be lost).

This is fucking perfect. Bet /v/ will bitch at it too.
>>
>>344387475
There are support/healing stats specifically for that
>>
>>344390791
>new game is beating a decade old game
what a surprise
>>
>>344384825
fuck off shill, and you can take your ponyfag fat neckbeard with you
>>
>>344393195
It's almost like quickplay is back.

Depending on how good it is it could be better, because iirc it didn't have specific map filtering.
>>
>>344393769
it did, you had to click "browse server" or something like that and you could get a list of the valve server or whatever fitted your criteria. not really a map filtering per se but i agree there is a slim chance that it could better (no more joining match that are about to end, changing map due to a vote or changge just as you click so would see that you are going to goldrush when you clicked something else). I wonder what is going to happen to the maps that were barely played and were filled with people trying to help them catch up in players (filled as in everybody wanted the map but the ammount of players was too low to take it seriusly). Depending on how limited you are going to be in terms on joining maps people barely play or in servers nobody frequents (servers in South amera are basically goldrush on one hand and players spamming a vote to swtich to goldrus in every other server that was not running goldrush), it could be better, but most likely it's going to be a hit and miss.
>>
>>344393656
t. oversensitive Overfad fanboy
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.