[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post vidya ideas you'd love to play. I'd love to play
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Harry_Potter_Character.jpg (45 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
Harry_Potter_Character.jpg
45 KB, 512x384
Post vidya ideas you'd love to play.

I'd love to play a Harry Potter game made by someone like Telltale. You make your own character and get sorted into your house and the story branches off from there. It'd be set way before the books with new characters.
>>
>>344373325
>the story branches off from there

That doesn't sound like a Telltale game.
>>
play Academagia, it's an extremely crunchy CYOA/simulation game where you go to wizard high school and generally wreck shit. Its world is also a much more interesting rip-off of Harry Potter.
>>
>>344373823
>academagia was supposed to be the first of like 7 school years worth of games
>not a peep from the creators about the game since 2012

feels bad man
>>
>>344373325
harry potter mmo set in a fully realized castle+grounds+dark forest.
>>
>>344373482
kek
Yeah TTG is trash and your choices dont mean shit.

>>344373325
>TellTale

>>344373325
Starfox game with effort.
When I played battlefront I was thinking Holy fuck, what if Nintendo actually put effort in their games and gave us a StarFox as amazing as this(Yes I know BF is barebones, so is the new Starfox so fuck you.)
>>
>>344373325
>Telltale Harry Potter game

I can see it now.

>Get sorted into something like Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw, because Slytherin and Gryffindor are too mainstream.
>You have two friends, not-ron and not-hermione. One of them is black and the other is asian because diversity.
>Obligatory rival, not-draco, he's white.
>Lessons are a series of minigames/QTE's that you can't fail at whatsoever.
>The main bad guy is something stupid, like the son of Voldermort, causing the plot to border on fan-fiction.
>[Hagrid will remember that]
>>
>>344373325
> TellTale game
> It's broken
>>
>>344375187
>[Glass Him]
>Turn Hagrid into Glass
>>
>telltale
>game
>>>/tv/
>>
>>344373325
World of Warcraft but as 10player RPG instead of an MMORPG

e.g. 5 players on each faction, instances are actually open world zones, levels dont really matter, no battle.net, can do anything whenever you want instead of MMORPG level-gated experience
>>
>>344373325
A game like mercenaries
Play as a native trying to overthrow Victorian British colonists
>>
>>344375370
i can't believe americans are that dumb to think glass him means offering a pint of beer
>>
>>344375370
THE FUCK, I THOUGHT IT MEANT BUYING HIM A PINT OF BUTTERBEER!
>>
>>344373325

Telltale's The Walking Dead was fairly enjoyable as a cartoon, but it wasn't much of a game.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.