[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rhythm Heaven
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
Could this shit be any harder?

I just got to the tower and I already know my fate is sealed

It's like the perfect blocks of songs I got as a kid on my advanced was a fucking dream

God help me
>>
I thought the game overall was a lot easier than the one on Wii, actually.

No fucking Monkey Watch.
>>
>>344370283
>monkey watch

Those fucking offbeats though
>>
>>344371389
You cannot bump your own thread.
>>
>>344370283
You can buy Monkey Watch in the shop
>>
>>344369830
Lumbearcats is the only good new game
>>
Does the 3DS version have Lockstep?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrCTHodtzb4

Fuck that game seriously.
>>
>>344369830
How many cute girls are in this game?
>>
I find it the easiest in the series, but I'm fine with that because I'm a filthy filthy casual
>>
>>344369830
It's probably the easiest game in the series, come on man
>>
>>344372602
Yes it does.

I had to switch back to tap controls just so I could stay on beat
>>
>>344372589
Kitties was good
>>
>>344372602
Yes

Personally there are others of its ilk that are much worse
>>
>>344372823
Sumology, goat tier minigame. such a shame there wasnt a new and longer version
>>
Fuck this game, fuck that coin flip bullshit, I'm like 20 songs into the game and there's no remixes

Just give me the 1st game in english.
>>
I've played Megamix, GBA and Fever. Is DS worth playing?
>>
this thread made me realize that i'm either a rhythm game god or most people just really really suck...how do you NOT get superb on literally every game first try?
>>
>>344373095
Fucking yes.

Its one of the best.
>>
>>344372589
I liked most of them, Lumbearjack and its sequel are alright but they're both WAY too easy

Blue Bear was my favorite though
>>
>>344372602
>he doesn't know about Lockstep Hell
>>
>>344369830
I already perfected every game except for the final mix so far.
>>
>>344373047
Remixes are when you get to the towers. They literally just let you go through eventually if you suck ass at the gates. Those gate mini-games are terrible though and they're even included in the final remix.
>>
>>344373047
You get ten remixes, you just have to reach the towers before you start getting them

Also the first has been in English for a while, get a GBA flash card or hack your 3DS and play it through native BC there
>>
>>344372610
Ive seen at least 3 so far
>>
>>344373171
Remixes can be gigantic middle fingers at times and everyone has those games that just hate them. Monkey Watch, Moai Du Wop, that horrendous Ninja deflecting game from GBA, and part 2 of the Rockers are my Kryptonite. Seriously though, screw that ninja deflecting, half the thing is extremely quick offbeat hits with next to no normal hits.
>>
>>344376501
rockers 2 piss easy though, though i do understand how people might trip up from the wailing thing since it sounds so dissonant

also
>this game only uses the touche screen!
>>
>>344376954
It's the R button coupled with the strumming. I just cannot get it right to save my life.
>>
>>344372916
That makes sense because Lockstep is one of the best.
>>
Where can the series go next? Rhythm Heaven NX?
>>
>>344377175
Rhythm Heaven Touch for iOS/Android
>>
>>344377263
dont you mean Rhythm Heaven GO
>>
File: 1454573770395.jpg (27 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1454573770395.jpg
27 KB, 640x480
Who the fuck decided that the UK would get Megamix in October instead of June.
>>
>>344377519
At least you guy are getting physical copies. We have to deal with digital which is nonsense.
>>
>>344377175
I was thinking a F2P could actually benefit the series.

These games are super low budget, I think it'd be better for the devs to just keep supporting one game constantly with new content.
>>
>>344377812
>F2P
>get to play 10 songs a day
>but don't worry, you can go to the in-game store to buy more!
Throw yourself in a wood chipper.
>>
>>344372589
The only problem with the new minigames is that there weren't enough. Each one we did get was at least an 8/10. Except maybe Catchy Tune and Tangotronic
>>
File: top_0068.png (132 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
top_0068.png
132 KB, 400x240
>>344378769
I truly wish it was all new songs, every single one was fun, and most of them just knocked it out of the park. Having to replay old ones(That are fun, don't get me wrong) to get to the new ones was annoying at times since you really just wanted to play the new ones.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.