[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the most disappointing game I have ever played, because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: TheCrewPS4.jpg (286 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
TheCrewPS4.jpg
286 KB, 1500x1500
This is the most disappointing game I have ever played, because the potential behind the concept is huge. With these changes, it would have been the best game of all time
>kill the MMO shit. I shouldn't need an online connection to play a single player racer, and I can't imagine why anyone would play the awful hideous co-op
>redesign the equally hideous UI. The map and menus in particular look horrible, and have too much useless information cluttering the screen
>kill microtransactions. Jewbisoft loves that shit but it doesn't belong in videogames at all.
>driving physics aren't the worst but a pro studio like Criterion should have been hired for this to make it more fast paced and refined
>get rid of the story. No one gives a shit about your failed action movie plot; just focus on the cars and racing a la any decent racing game
>and get someone with taste to compose the soundtrack (I don't want to listen to hipster shit and I'm not going to listen to Mendelssohn and Verdi ironically in a fucking racing game)
If they had done this shit, this would have been the best game I ever played, but instead they shit out a cheap product and slapped microtransactions on it. I got it for dirt cheap and it's still beyond disappointing because it could have been so good
>>
Forza Horizon 3 will nreverything you ever wanted and ever needed.
>>
>>344369456
be everything*
>>
>>344369456

Forza needs to wake the fuck up and go multi plat like everyone else. Because the japs aren't going to make or publish a good racing game anytime this century.
>>
>>344369068
>Burnout 3 with this game's giant map
there's a concept
>>
>>344369725

Well burnout paradise worked for a while. I've read most people didn't like the massive distances in the crew.
>>
>>344369068
>I shouldn't need an online connection to play a single player racer
lol, so you defend the concept of the game having huge potential, but then the first thing you do is smear your shit all over the core concept of the game
>>
>>344369068
>get rid of the story. No one gives a shit about your failed action movie plot; just focus on the cars and racing a la any decent racing game
This holy shit stop trying to make racing games into "le 30fps cinematic :^)" bullshit like every other genre today.
>>
>>344370274
by "concept" I meant "map of all of America" because they did that part pretty well
>>
>>344370483

I don't think people who make car games can make a game WITHOUT a racer/action movie story. The only ones I can think of are pure racing games like Gran Turismo, Forza and PGR
>>
File: 1461130844607.gif (2 MB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
1461130844607.gif
2 MB, 500x450
Sigh threads about racing seem to race to page 10 all the time.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.