[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>We're taking the franchise back to it's roots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 1467402647764[1].jpg (20 KB, 439x435) Image search: [Google]
1467402647764[1].jpg
20 KB, 439x435
>We're taking the franchise back to it's roots
>>
File: 8.png (654 KB, 897x1021) Image search: [Google]
8.png
654 KB, 897x1021
>>344364695
>>
>>344364695
>company only has a small portion of its original staff
>majority of the current employees have no idea what the "roots" are
>>
>we're gonna take our autism to the next level and spam this thread
>>
>>344364695
>We are taking the franchise back to it is roots
>>
>>344364695
>by which we mean we're redesigning the last entry from the ground up to accommodate horrendous amounts of DLC and microtransactions
>>
>We want the mobile audience
>>
>how you want your berserk adaption senpai
>>
File: 1276552868977.jpg (21 KB, 408x270) Image search: [Google]
1276552868977.jpg
21 KB, 408x270
>Were taking RE back to its roots
>Oh cool is it going to be like REmake?
>No its a first person walking simulator game with VR gimmick meant to capitalize on PTs success
>Dumbasses who never played RE1-3: Fuck yes RE is back baby!
>>
>>344365713
>We're going back to tank controls
>>
>>344365776
fucking good, keep the casuals out

fucking children think they should be able to touch a stick and move in that direction psht
>>
>were taking the animation before it's roots
>>
>>344365892
This is going to be my first post in the thread, the only RE game I played was the first one but you guys deserve your franchise.
>>
>>344365713
Probably the worst case of forcing an IP onto something new just so they can sell more copies. I mean they didn't even name it as a spinoff, they actually numbered it as if it's a part of the main series. Plus, the fact that it's RE instantly makes it less scary.
>>
>>344366254
Isn't the new God of War also nothing like God of War?
>>
>>344366387
it's fuckin bizarre but nowhere as large of a change as RE switching from pure 3rd person, to over the shoulder, to first
>>
>>344366387
Not as big of an offense as RE is imo. They pretty much just lowered the camera view, but it still looks like hack and slash, only taking more cues from Last of us in how the camera operates and how they tell the story.(though god of war does it better since it's all seamless).
>>
File: mr-burns-laugh.webm (937 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
mr-burns-laugh.webm
937 KB, 480x360
https://youtu.be/Oj3kpzmylhg

why god hates Guts so fucking much?
>>
>we're looking to broaden our audience
>it's a reimagining
>introducing all new multiplayer mode
>now with cosmetic micro transactions
>easily accessible to new players of the series
>we're announcing DLC mission packs a year before the game releases
>>
>Dynamic gameplay
>>
>>344364831
try saying that to the New Vegas and Overwatch threads
>>
>>344365713
The root of RE is survival horror retard, not tank controls and fixed camera
>>
>we wanted more diversity this time
>>
>>344364695
>Look at the funny meme I found, /v/ !
>>>/a/
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.