[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone got a torrent for RPGVXace RTP? I'm downloading it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: dhi7pk6MKV.png (247 KB, 639x474) Image search: [Google]
dhi7pk6MKV.png
247 KB, 639x474
Anyone got a torrent for RPGVXace RTP? I'm downloading it from the official site but the servers must be fucked, shit's not going beyond 20kb/s. I need it to play pic related.

Also,

H-game thread
>>
Click on the link where you don't give them your email. That one is a lot faster.
>>
>>344356036
>just went from 5 hour download to 2
T-thanks anon...
>>
File: ohshit.jpg (39 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
ohshit.jpg
39 KB, 960x540
What's the best lewd RPG maker game that i can download for free?
>>
>>344356857
You should already know this
Violated Heroine
>>
>>344356857
I really liked Rune's Pharmacy
>>
>>344355256
What is this game
>>
>>344357592
Married Warrior Emma. Fair warning, it's NTR.
>>
>>344357783
So I'm assuming by op's image, Emma is your wife and she gets mindbroken by others?
>>
>>344358302
You play as Emma, slowly sliding down the path to slutdom. The translation can be aggressively bad in places. "Look at my sexy body! It's only natural that I should be raped!"
>>
>>344355256
What are other good rape games?
>>
>>344360458
Violated Heroin is bretty good from what I hear but it's also a pain to make the game actually fucking work
>>
>>344356982
>Rune's Pharmacy
I checked dlsite and I liked what I saw, now I just need to know that it's in english and I'm sold.
>>
>>344360778
The "new translation" that some guy in /vhg/ or /hgg2d/ made is very easy to get to work, at the displeasure of most /hgg2d/ frequenters.
>>
File: squeeeeze.jpg (48 KB, 701x530) Image search: [Google]
squeeeeze.jpg
48 KB, 701x530
THICKER
>>
>>344362603
Finished downloading

Gon play it now, brb
>>
>>344361361
I will never understand why /hgg/ was split up.
>>
>>344356857
The legend of Queen Opala
>>
>>344364672
To understand that, you need to understand /vg/.
/vg/ isn't as much about the games as it is about the communities and cliques. And when you have two different groups who don't talk to each other frequenting the same thread it makes sense to just split it up into two different units, that is of course if both units are popular enough to not get deleted because of lack of replies.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.