[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his fucking problem? No, seriously, am I missing something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: Skull-Face-Play-Arts-Kai-5[1].jpg (84 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Skull-Face-Play-Arts-Kai-5[1].jpg
84 KB, 1000x1000
What was his fucking problem?

No, seriously, am I missing something here? From what I understand XOF existed way back in the 60s and was lead by Skullface and they followed Naked Snake everywhere during Virtous Mission and Operation Snake Eater to make sure he succeedes and to clean up after him.

Why did Skullface hate Zero and Snake so much? Why did Zero let Skullface sabotage his agency?
>>
>>344343467

Such a lust for revenge
>>
>>344343467
MIND HACKS
>>
>>344343467
I didn't know Skullface had a prosthetic arm just like venom
>>
>>344343467
Because WHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO??
>>
Zero didn't let skullface sabotage anything, the info skullface got from interrogating Paz was enough to send the cancer virus to Zero.

I still don't understand why he wanted to blow up mother base however.
>>
>>344343467
He was an autist beta who had enough.
>>
>>344343467
He had a crush on Zero.

He grew jealous of Snake and resented Zero.

You can sugarcoat it all you want, this was basically his motivation.
I honestly think that Kojima fucked MGSV on purpose to get back at Konami. Some of the fuck ups seem rushed as if it was a last minute decision....for example, the truth mission, there's even the same button props like in the tutorial.
>>
>>344344319
>prompts
>>
>>344344319
I don't think he purposely fucked up the story I think he just got worse and worse at telling them as the years went on. I mean look at the difference between mgs 1 and mgs4 when it comes to story and writing
>>
File: 1-u_pljqlrnwlikjfwzn9paa[1].jpg (122 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1-u_pljqlrnwlikjfwzn9paa[1].jpg
122 KB, 1600x900
>>344343467
>he didn't listen to the tapes
>>
>>344344597
ah yes that excellent piece of blunt exposition that even PW did better, that irrelevant piece of incompetent story telling sure made Skullface a better villain.

>kojimadrones
>>
>>344343467
He hates english because his country was invaded or something.
>>
>>344343467

He had complex motives.

>>344344319

Wait, are you saying he both had a crush on himself and hated himself? Yeah, sounds about right.

Snake wasn't even in the game though, I don't know what you're on about there.
>>
File: Skull-face-profile.png (1 MB, 1100x1080) Image search: [Google]
Skull-face-profile.png
1 MB, 1100x1080
>>344343467
I WAS BORN IN A SMALL VILLAGE
>>
>>344344573
Pretty much this. YOU WILL BE ASHAMED OF YOUR WORDS AND DEEDS turned out to be a total fucking dud, it's one of the purest examples of how much of a hack he's become. Death stranding will be a disaster.
>>
>>344345840
>>344346098
Yeah, he was Hungarian, his country was invaded by Soviet Union, no need to hate on English speaking countries. KOJIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
>>
>>344343467
He was a big guy.
>>
>>344346116
>Death stranding will be a disaster.
Or a glorious entertaining trainwreck.
>>
>>344343467
He was obviously meant to be an hallucination/Big Boss's bad side but got cut and they re-purposed him.
>>
>>344345998
>Snake wasn't even in the game though, I don't know what you're on about there.
>he didn't listened to the tapes
>>
>it's like the mid 70 or some shit
>that fucking mecha
>that idroid of absurd tech
>story leads fucking nowhere
>introduces new characters nobody has ever fucking heard of like quiet

???
>>
>>344346813
>>344346116
it wont be a disaster.
nor a trainwreck

kojima could deliver shit on a plate that his fanbase will gobble it up and still ask for seconds.
>>
>>344347038
not defending MGSV or anything, but we never saw Sahe working without the influence of shota Mantis, right? I don't think it worked at all.
>>
File: kojima-main.jpg (152 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
kojima-main.jpg
152 KB, 700x500
>>344347038
did u rike it?
>>
>>344346931

>He didn't get the memeo
>>
>>344347432
pretty sure in the Sahelanthrapus boss fight it was completely autonomous.
>>
>>344347536
yeah it was pretty fun gameplay wise, I'm just memeing I didn't even play the other games :^)
>>
>>344347038
>it's like the mid 70 or some shit
>that fucking mecha
>that idroid of absurd tech
To be fair, throughout the series it's been said that the Patriots held back technology from the public, so seeing advanced shit is not all that far fetched.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (287 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
287 KB, 1920x1080
What was Battle Gear's purpose?
>>
>>344348779

To remind you the game's unfinished.
>>
>>344348779
cut content because they couldn't balance it
>>
he was buttblasted about nazis and russians and then eglish after working with zero and wanted to create a total state of anarchy worldwide. he was just as moved by the boss as zero, gene and big boss were. he saw english as a parasite that was shackling the world under one rule and sought to get rid of it via the parasites.

he was a cool guy but had no screentime so we couldn't really delve into his character compared to other villains.
>>
File: UyQVhKc.jpg (97 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
UyQVhKc.jpg
97 KB, 720x960
>>344349063
>>
>>344349063
there was no character to delve in.
he was bare bones cartoon bad-guy tier. forced as fuck, another "inspired by the boss" nonsense.
>>
such a lust for revenge...??!!
>>
>>344349774
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?
>>
>>344347658
Mantis is controlling it, when he gets low on health you can hit Mantis and crumple Sally. They directly say in one of the tapes Sally is trash built to look cool, it's all Mantis.
>>
>>344343719
because it's actually time travelling venom from post MG. Look at the scaring on the head. Right where venom's shrapnel is. The fire from MG1 burned most of his body.
>>
He didn't hate Snake whatsoever. I mean he even kinda tried to buddy up with him in the end didn't he.

He held Zero responsible for "taking his future" - it is a bit hamfisted, the idea is that the "codes" used by Zero to control the world (controlling information / brainwashing the population / covering up stuff and sending mercs to do stuff and what not) are the primary reason the cycle of war continues, and then on top of that Skullface has a personal gripe with the concept of spoken languages in and of itself due to his SMALL VILLAGE heritage where he never had a true mothertongue. He kind of blends those two together, aiming to erradicate spoken language in an attempt to free the world of Zero's way to communicate his codes of world domination, which is retarded, but then he also kinda sorta thinks the world will reunite in peace and prosperity, under one newly found common language - but it can't be english cause that's what Zero's already trying to do and that's evil or somerhing...

It falls apart when you think about it too hard.
>>
>>344343467
Tell me about Skullface. Why does he wear the mask?

Is he worried someone will recognize him without it?
>>
>>344350309
>It falls apart when you think about it too hard.
you don't need to think to hard for this mess to fall apart.
>>
>>344350398
No one cared who he was until he put on the mask
>>
He was the coolest guy.
>>
>>344346443
i dont expect an amerifat to know but after ww1 the treaty which was prepared by the big entente powers led to Hungary losing around 2/3 of its territory to the small entente countries around it and those countries heavily discriminated hungarians and even prohibited the use of hungarian language , so i guess kojima refers to that
>>
Love didn't happen to her
>>
>develop nuke
>lose 50,000 hero points
>>
>>344349234
Holy fuck that Sofa's filthy
>>
>>344351327
>i guess
Funny how people need so much to guess shit with kojimbo
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.