[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
INSIDE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 20160709003919_1.jpg (106 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160709003919_1.jpg
106 KB, 1920x1080
This fucking game. I've never seen anything like it. Can anyone explain the plot to me? The ending didn't help at all.
>>
Pretentious bullshit #258 the game
>>
>>344336675
Nah, it's absolutely not that. I don't get the feeling it takes itself very seriously at all.
>>
>>344336470
never seen anything like it? played limbo?
>>
>>344337771
Limbo doesn't come close to this.
>>
>>344338054
it's literally exactly the same except this one uses 3d more.

lol what a gay.

don't start being a pretentious hipster now.
>>
>the description can fit into a twitter post
Way to sell me your game.
>>
Le capatalism is bad now buy our game on multiple platforms and don't you FUCKING DARE PIRATE IT WE WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DO.
>>
>>344336470
They were truly the Last of Us and Uncharted as they defied their Destiny.
>>
I enjoyed it. Puzzles were a bit samey and easy, but I play a shitton of games like this so I think in box shaped grids and shit. Liked the story, had this combo of a Stephan King novel but rose above it. I think it's about birth or something, which not only makes for a disgusting series of visuals but really lands the "coming of age" story vibe in a weird way.

FAGGOTCAGOTOSGOYOTAGOGOGAFOGOTFOAOGOFOTOFOAOGOOTOCO
>>
>>344336470
is shit like limbo?
>>
>>344338054
It's very, very similar to Limbo. A very short 2D platforming game starring a young boy with a few interesting puzzles and some weird and/or brutal shit happening to you along the way with some nasty death animations. It's better than Limbo because it doesn't blow its load in the first half and give you shitty block puzzles for the last half, it looks a hell of a lot better and almost has a semblance of a story or meaning. Not really worth $20 when there are much better indie games for the same price or cheaper, but worth playing for anyone who even remotely enjoyed Limbo.
>>
I had a great time playing it, but both of the endings were garbage. I felt very unsatisfied after finishing it.
>>
I loved the descent into body horror.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.