[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some games that actually have poorly designed a.i.?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: ex machina.png (793 KB, 1394x1046) Image search: [Google]
ex machina.png
793 KB, 1394x1046
What are some games that actually have poorly designed a.i.?
>>
mgs3
>>
>>344334782
FEAR
Black and White
Alien Isolation
STALKER
>>
You're already in one OP
>>
The ai in exmachina wasn't poorly designed... That fucking nu-male of a protagonist was the one that was poorly designed.
>>
Skyrim

Tony Hawk
>>
In what sense? In gameplay or story?

Because story-wise Soma had a pretty shitty AI. From what I remember it was programmed to keep people alive and working, which it then interpreted to mean take copies of them made for a virtual world and shove them in random robotics. Example being someone being stuck in the sub you try to take and its response is to scream horribly because what the fuck they're a sub.

Gameplay-wise Persona 3 was pretty rough. Anyone whose used Mitsuru with her fucking Marin Karin obsession would know. Also lots and lots of shooters. I was playing the first Uncharted a while ago and I literally watched Elena shoot at the wall in front of her for a minute straight. It was hilarious and sad.
>>
GTA 5 drivers
>>
>>344334782
Goldeneye. Can't tell you how many times I shot Natalya.
>>
>>344334782
throw a waterballoon on a pile of games, every game that is wet has bad AI with a 99,9% probability.
>>
>>344336794
Welcome to our world fellow traveller from bizarro /v/.
>>
>artificial intelligence
when will this meme end?
>>
>>344334782

Civ 5, one of the few good singleplayers with shit AI.
>>
>>344334782
Halo's marines
>>
Anything from Bethesda
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.