[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: header.jpg (45 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
45 KB, 460x215
What went wrong?
>>
Nothing IMO
>>
>>344327672
Nothing
>>
Nothing, pretty fun game
>>
>>344327672
Repetitive and boring. I accidentally played through the game twice because I forgot I even beat it a first time. The cutscenes are the only memorable part of the game
>>
>>344327672
Your birth
>>
>>344327672
Everyone in the beta test ended up getting the game for free because the devs didn't want to pay for a new steam ID and they weren't assholes like Mighty Number 9. Most of these people probably would have bought the game if forced.

Also the control scheme was keyboard compatible only on a theoretical level.
>>
Nothing. I've beaten it twice, but I assume that anyone who dislikes the game probably played it by themselves
>>
File: 1467330687850.gif (133 KB, 268x200) Image search: [Google]
1467330687850.gif
133 KB, 268x200
Nothing really
Its exactly what I thought it would be and the jokes were exactly what I expected from the behemoth
Good game, didn't disappoint. Especially with the surprises like the secret song and all of that shit
>>
Nothing, good game
>>
>>344327672
I loved the humor.

Makes me wonder if Behemoth made profit and/or if they are still working at some projects.
>>
>>344327941
How did you get without realizing that you beat the game?
Isn't that retarded?
>>
Game 4 when?
>>
>>344331272
They're currently making a new game called Pit People. I personally haven't seen too much of it, but Stamper plus The Behemoth share some stuff on occasion on Twitter

Also if you care at all JohnnyUtah, Spazkid, plus Oney are making a game but it's been under tight wraps for the last year or two. Apparently they've been getting help from Tom Fulp and some of the Behemoth too
>>
>>344332482
Before the apocalypse
>>
>>344327672
This game's multiplayer was the fucking best because of how broken the levels were. Spamming grenades from the highest platform in the cramped map was amazing, especially if there were fans. It was also extremely fun to just camp on the soul-stealing game. People had to jump up to get you so you could just jump once and land on them and wrek their shit.

Great drinking game
>>
Nothing, it's pretty fun, especially co-op.

I mean, it's not the BEST GAME EVER, but it's pretty good.
>>
So anons should i get this on steam?
>>
>>344332960
If you have friends to play it with, yes. Even better if you can play it local somehow, since it really shines with local. Otherwise I wouldn't bother
>>
>>344332960
It's a nice game, but you should've bought it during the sale since a copy would've cost you like 4 bucks at most. It's still a fun co-op game, so watch some gameplay before you pay full price.

Make sure you have a controller to use, plus a friend to play alongside it with if so
>>
>>344333084
>>344333370

Thanks, and yes, that was like my concern if single player was going to be like fun but i guess co-op is better, i´ll have to wait for it to be on sale again to buy my cousin a copy too
>>
>>344327672
alien hominid hd on steam when?
best couch co op game with a friend on xbla.
castle crashers came to steam why not alien hominid?

>yfw this game is a spiritual successor to pda games, a extra mini game in alien hominid
>>
>>344331272
They're making a Fire Emblem type SRPG called Pit People.
>>
>>344334464
Because it probably isn't worth the effort to port. Tom has even said that Alien Hominid wasn't well received because of the difficulty, and they purposely made some levels bullshit hard to beat.
>>
>>344334879
>>344332604
Nice, I wish them success, their games have so much soul
>>
sick of the hot topic invader zim artsyle and lolrandom 'humor' from these shit games
>>
I didn't like the soundtrack in some levels, honestly
but the platforming and everything is pretty much on point
I probably would have liked the game more if I didn't play alone though
>>
everything
the humor was "lolsowacky" tier and the gameplay was absolutely dull
you can't lose either unless you're completely ass
it's a handholdy as shit
>>
Stamper is pretty great
>>
The main menu theme is killer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHYUa9LbDXY
>>
>>344333084
This, me and my roommate have been couch co-oping this as a drinking game and having a blast. I'm glad [spolier]she[/spoiler] loves it.
>>
>>344331943
Yes.
And crazy.

Slowly step away backwards while keeping an eye on him and smiling empathetically and uncommitingly.
>>
>>344327672
Meme humor

LOL SO RANDUM CHICKEN!!!1 Xddd WHOOSHH THE STORMIIEST OF STORMSS WHOOOO WAAAAH MEMMEE MOOOMAAY
>>
>>344342478
>you
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.