[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you gotten over it yet, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: bigboss.jpg (165 KB, 1472x933) Image search: [Google]
bigboss.jpg
165 KB, 1472x933
Have you gotten over it yet, /v/?
>>
>>344325506

is the multiplayer for peeceee any good?
>>
>>344325770
FOBs are decent I guess, except for hackers.

MGO is shit.
>>
>>344325770
MGO is a consistently terrible experience regardless of platform
>>
>>344325897
>>344325936
why is that?
the only reason i bought MGSV in the first place was for the cool multiplayer experience
>>
>>344326026
Well I´m sorry for you then.

Is irremediable shit. Is like one of those Nexon budget games. Is unfun, unbalanced and tedious. Also is pretty dead.
>>
>>344326026
You'd have a better time taking a cheese grater to your testicles
>>
>>344326181
>>344326191
fuck my life

guess i'll just go back to """""playing""""" black desert
>>
>>344325506
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZtxukMPs7U

Watching this causes me emotional, psychological and physical pain. The last time I watched it I was audibly groaning in despair.
>>
>>344325506
I got over it because is still a overall good game.

Plotwise is fucking retarded, I get that MGS games are like that, because I love this series but this game, PW and MGS4 were fucking painful in that regard.

Still better than 90% of the AAA shit released. But is incomplete after 7 years of development, we got deceived by the trailers, and that sure gets me mad as hell.

Is Kojima fault even if Konami are fucking shills and just wanted to make Pachinko. I can´t blame them, to them Kojima must be some old fart hipster artist who tries to revive better days even when he lost his push and talent (That he still has, but misused in this game)

Also I blame the fans for taking the middle finger of Kojima and feeling content with that buying and hyping MGS4 and PW, and just not getting the message overall.

I feel happy that Kojima can make what he wants and how this series has finally ended.
>>
>>344326304
The game is pretty entertaining and good. I don´t know how much you spent on the game, but if you beat the story, don´t get annoyed by a bit of farming and some shitty base management there and there, and like to beat ranks, do secondary objectives and tasks, you can get a hundred hours out of it.

Also using new gadgets and weapons on enemy soldiers and going NUCLEAR on them is fun.
>>
>>344328602
Also there are mods and I hope the thing gets big and can do some extra missions and campaigns.

The Infinite Heaven mod is really good.
>>
>>344329112
>The Infinite Heaven mod is really good.
I wish he would make the patrol groups bigger like they were in MGS2 and 3.
>>
>>344325506
it's still a great game, in spite of its flaws

fuck konami to death
>>
>>344325506
I wasn't ever sweating about it. The game was good, storyfaggot.
>>
The big twist got leaked so far in advance I was already prepared for disappointment. Then I didn't get the game for like a week or two which was enough for people to figure out the story was minimalistic to stupid even by MGS standards.

So I wasn't really too upset. Just bummed. Now, what I haven't gotten over is how Konami basically just jumped out the window of the video game industry. MGSV certainly highlighted it a lot with the massive cuts in story/content as well as the FOB shit. But yeah, MGS, Silent Hill, Castlevania, and more. Basically gone as far as anyone is concerned. MGSV was a start of the trouble which I haven't gotten over yet.
>>
>>344329414
I wish we can make instanced, challenging and fun custom missions.

Like the GZ Kojima mission, how cool was that? I was expecting something like that in the final game and we got nothing as close as fun.
>>
>>344330016
missions are all compiled lua so no chance of writing new ones or changing old ones.
>>
File: 1467934902671.jpg (98 KB, 544x626) Image search: [Google]
1467934902671.jpg
98 KB, 544x626
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.