[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, what went wrong /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 22
File: LISA.jpg (47 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
LISA.jpg
47 KB, 640x480
Now that the dust has settled, what went wrong /v/?
>>
>>344324389
I don't think I've ever read a more cancerous sentence in my life.
>>
no sex scenes
>>
>>344324389
Fuck off, attentionfag.
>>
>>344324389

Buddy was a fucking bitch.
>>
>>344324508
Explain.
>>
The sequel was garbage.
>>
Speak with even more buzzwords next time, I couldn't understand you.
>>
Best theme incoming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWHxy2nFW4k

Also, what's it say in the background? it sounds like wenches or something
>>
I have a song from ninja tears but I'm not sure if I should post it
>>
>>344324592

> buzzwords
> buzzo
> buzzsaw
> hacks off your limbs

deepest lore
>>
>>344324814
it's clearly "suck it Sindy"
>>
>>344324879
please do it, anon.
>>
File: 1436834701176.jpg (99 KB, 786x389) Image search: [Google]
1436834701176.jpg
99 KB, 786x389
The only reason it was made was for those depressed, gay weeaboos on Steam so they could have a badge called "Worthless" featured on their profile
It sucks ass
>>
That sentence is absolute garbage mate, you did that shit on purpose you fuck
>>344324561
Not him, but mate are you kidding with me, the only father you ever had went though the bloody apocalypse sacrificing arms and shit to protect you, teaches you how to survive, only truly hurts you when you protect one of the scumiest people on earth, literally killed a entire army by himself and his pupil for her and she still hated him.

Not to mention her Messiah complex, her killing fucking everything that made the place even half liveable like the suppliers and truck drivers, abusing and manipulating Rando, she was just a massive prick all around.
>>
>>344324975
https://my.mixtape.moe/ffmecw.mp3

I think its for a boss fight he never specified
>>
>>344325383
Shit, this actually sounds like something he'd do.

How the fuck did you even get it mate, legit curious.
>>
>>344325383
that's cool as heck.

glad to hear he still manages to make things sound unique without relying too much on the lisa aesthetic. thanks anon.
>>
>>344325383

underwhelming as fuck for a boss fight

I mean, shit, this is a regular fight music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZuI3ZkCHfs
>>
File: 1464140888385.jpg (8 KB, 250x196) Image search: [Google]
1464140888385.jpg
8 KB, 250x196
>>344325383
noice
>>
>>344325649
steam
>>344325858
i think it's unfinished
>>
File: fuck.png (9 KB, 372x310) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
9 KB, 372x310
It's a little pathetic that I got legit sad at the painful's ending.

So much that I had to work on the same day I finished and I randomly burst into tears for a good 30 minutes or so during my job. People recommended me psychiatrists and shit.
>>
File: 1467752814394.png (130 KB, 522x522) Image search: [Google]
1467752814394.png
130 KB, 522x522
>>344325383
sounds good
when does the game release 2017 maybe 2018?
>>
>>344325287
She was a kid and was going through some shit. She also grew up in that fucked up environment, so it's only understandable that she's fucked up. She didn't do anything wrong given the context.
>>
>>344326198
idk. it will probably be a while though.
>>
File: 1462885663156.jpg (74 KB, 463x702) Image search: [Google]
1462885663156.jpg
74 KB, 463x702
>>344326624
She still shat on the only guy who truly cared for her freedom and literally fought to his bitter end, alone and miserable for it because "lol, this one guy I met literally one day ago and with around 30 empty bottles of booze is a better father than the guy who stopped me from being a literal murderfucked corpse for the whole wasteland", she does deserve the title of a bitch.

Indeed, she did go through some shit, therefor you'd think she would apreciate the guy who's arms are missing and that went through atleast 17 times more shit than her, a broken shell of a man kept together with the purpose of keeping her safe but no, she just scofs it up cause he beat her up while he was in a uncontrollable fit of rage and killed a despicable human being. Everyone that isn't a prancing fag is literaly trying to rape her, and the only guy who could trully stop that shit did his best and she just shits on him.

That is damn wrong anon.
>>
>>344327491
>She still shat on the only guy who truly cared for her freedom and literally fought to his bitter end

He killed over 100 people, some who were just minding their own business.

> "lol, this one guy I met literally one day ago and with around 30 empty bottles of booze is a better father than the guy who stopped me from being a literal murderfucked corpse for the whole wasteland", she does deserve the title of a bitch.

So he drinks, but he was still keeping Buddy safe. He was trying to have her kill people so she could get used to it. She also doesn't fucking understand what's going on around her. She's just a kid and from her perspective her "dad" is a psychopath killing everyone in her way to try and save her, causing more damage than ever.

>Indeed, she did go through some shit, therefor you'd think she would apreciate the guy who's arms are missing and that went through atleast 17 times more shit than her

That was entirely on Brad. He didn't have to go that far and only showed how fucked up he really was. It would have pushed her away from him even more.

She did nothing wrong. Brad fucked up everything, and she responded appropriately.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eovsK_AnrmU
>>
>>344326184
the same thing happened to me
>>
File: 1435772411822.png (34 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1435772411822.png
34 KB, 300x300
The Painful was great, but the Joyful spits in the face of what made The Painful so great.

It was great finding party members and going through the different zones. Fun music (if a bit cacophonous at times), great designs, and serviceable gameplay both inside and outside of combat. The game is definitely tragic, yet it is still able to get plenty of laughs. A fun ride throughout.

The Joyful lacks all of this. The game misses out by effectively removing party members, humor is near non-existent, and promised mechanics (mask system for example) don't really add much to the experience. Designs are still great, but the game only serves to give closure to the fans.

There was nothing wrong with the Painful, maybe some balancing issues (Birdie is numero uno), but the game is fucking solid.

Also:
LISA THE PAINFUL PARTY MEMBER TIER LIST

GOD TIER:
SHOCKMASTER
BIRDIE
MMMMMMMMMAAAAD DOG

SHIT TIER:
EVERYONE ELSE
>>
>>344328356
>Mad Dog

muh nipple muh sons
>>
>>344327965
Correction, most of which random assholes that would likely kill you for a couple mags if they could fight worth a damn. Anybody that ain't one, like the randoms in cities are just denizens, anyone else out there is verry likely some raiding asshole

Did you fucking forget the heavily implied child rape he did? Did you also forget how Brad taught her the very basic rule of "just about everyone wants you dead or to use you, so don't trust em"? She should by nature trust the last guy on earth who fucking protects her, and dedicated enough to fucking do what needed to be done. He also did almost no damage to just about anything since at most what he did was chop some trees, kill some random non importnat assholes and barely hurt her in a state he could not control.

Oh yes, please, lets just say he didn't need to go so far, cause if you were a broken shell of a man who's past is a mess and your last chance of redemption was a girl in the apocalypse, you trully would not go to such lenghs as Brad, right pal?

Wrong. Disregarding all he ever did just because "he didn't need to do it" is bullshit, both on the setting and on the gameplay, why the fuck would he not need to go so far when he has a guy hellbent on choping his arms off and making him siffer, almost all of the wasteland trying to kill or rape his last tether to life and massive depressiona nd drug dependance to boot?

She did everything wrong, and not one thing right. She did nothing but mass genocide for the sake of making people not even dare to tough her, great solution just kill everyone alive, she manipulated and used everyone she ever had as a friend or ally to her advantage, she fucked olathe more than the white flash ever did, all because lil miss princess couldn't handle the world Brad taugh her to live in and couldn't accept that he did everything to protect her.

She ended up as nothing but a genocidal maniac. Why the fuck do you excuse her.
>>
>>344328356
>has birdie in his team
>Doesnt use terry
>>
>>344329274
>Correction, most of which random assholes that would likely kill you for a couple mags if they could fight worth a damn. Anybody that ain't one, like the randoms in cities are just denizens, anyone else out there is verry likely some raiding asshole

Even so, killing people who aren't trying to kill you doesn't send a good message. Certainly not for a kid who used to live with him. Of course she'd want to get away from all that.

> Did you also forget how Brad taught her the very basic rule of "just about everyone wants you dead or to use you, so don't trust em"?

She's a kid, she's not going to understand reason no matter how much you tell her to.

>He also did almost no damage to just about anything since at most what he did was chop some trees, kill some random non importnat assholes and barely hurt her in a state he could not control.

He did enough damage that it allowed Buddy to take over after killing that last few people left alive.

>why the fuck would he not need to go so far

Because he's fucking broken and only looking for atonement because of LISA. He wouldn't give a single fuck about Buddy otherwise. He's a terrible person and very selfish.

>She did everything wrong, and not one thing right.

By your logic Buddy did everything right because of the reasoning you use for Brad. Mind you, it's worse for Brad considering he should know better and wasn't raised in a post apocalyptic world where rape and perversion is the norm.

>Why the fuck do you excuse her.

Because I want to have more LISA discussion
>>
>>344327491
She recognised that Brad didn't actually care about her, only himself
>>
People still ignore that the main reason of Buddy's edge is overjoying?
>>
Buddy being edgy was stupid . It would be understandable if she got possessed by Lisa.
>>
>>344330171
Most of which fucking did try to. Rest either attacked for petty shit like me not laughing at shitty jokes or were obviously in the way and would not budge

A kid in articular does not need to understand orders, he needs to follow them. The ideal that she would die or worse if she was aught was rather blatant and shoved in her head, repeatedly, constanty. She still fucking broke it, no tolerance for that sort of shit, she straight up went against the most basic principle and directive she was told since she could listen.

Motherfucker, are you for real, most of olathe is fine, he killed Rando and he was so inconsequential he wasn't even on the list, everything was running as usual, only now someone who isn't even worth being on the list has no army. No other real damage to the region was ever done except for Buddy fucking up everything.

Oh yeah, he truly did not at all care for buddy right mate, that's why he betrayed pals, killed a fuckton of people, got his arms chopped, mate, all he ever wanted was to protect her, alongside his last wish before what was supposed to be his death being her affection in the form of a hug after he went through everything he just did to grant her said protection. Your reasoning is shit, your proof is insubstantial and the entirety of the game itself says otherwise.

Hell the fuck no, Brad did nothing but kill asswipes that stood in his way for the sake of buddy, yet he either defended himself from asswipes or they legitimately stood in the way/ were a threat to himself and his gooal. Above all else though, he did it to grant her protection and safeguard her from the wates till she propery grew and was able to choose her own path.

Buddy did nothing but slaughter everything and everyone in her path because she though it would grant her the status of untouchable, whilst destroying the already damn shitty stability Olathe had with the destruction of settlements like the pacifists, wiping out the suppliers and 1/
>>
What was Buddy's master plan?

Kill the only people knowledgeable in survival skills, farming, construction, and transportation then become Queen of the violent crazies who offer no skills other than weaponry?
>>
>>344330171
2/
shit which made already existing settlements completely vulnerable to a lack of basic water and food, further fucking even people she never met or were too far away, all for her ego to swell up as the all mighty bitch queen of the wastes, with almost nobody left to even witness it but the 2 fucks who created it, Yado and Bernard. She literally crippled and killed the entirely of Olathe just to gain do not touch status. She committed mass genocide, manipulated the last man on earth that would fight for her and protect her till he left and then killed more for the fun of it.

If you really wanted to have that, do not feign retardation and make me type over 6k characters mate. Goddamn
>>
>She's just a kid who born in a crazy world
>let's kill everyone to prove that I don't need no man
>>
File: AjeetMandeep.png (3 KB, 130x130) Image search: [Google]
AjeetMandeep.png
3 KB, 130x130
>>344328356

>not having the master of debuffs Ajeet the uncorrupted muslim in at least great tier.

Bad list? Nah, bad you.
>>
Most steam games suffer from "poor indie game syndrome".

I can't explain it very well, but this guys video did a pretty good job doing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWYC0tIyYOE
>>
>>344332187
stop shilling your stupid video
>>
>>344331723
>>344332028
she was addicted to joy with the goal to be free from control of others.

she realized the best way to do this is kill everyone stronger than her. so she did.
>>
File: 1454416957646.png (66 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1454416957646.png
66 KB, 2000x2000
>>344326624
nigga Brad grew up in a fucked up environment too and took hard drugs for who knows how long and he isn't a 100% shit stain like Buddy
>>
>>344324389
nern didn't have enough dialogue
>>
File: that sneaky bitch.jpg (11 KB, 227x146) Image search: [Google]
that sneaky bitch.jpg
11 KB, 227x146
>>344328356
>Nern shit tier
>Van Dyke shit tier
>Olan shit tier
>Beastborn shit tier

I'll kill you
>>
>>344333756

he raised a mass murderer.
>>
>What went wrong?
Everything.
And it all went wrong the right way.
>>
>>344325383
wow if that's actually him hes really improved.
its amazing how he makes his music so unique.
>>
>>344334276
I think you mean Rick and Sticky anon
>>
>>344334469

for how long did they have her, really?
>>
>>344332114
>Ajeet
>muslim
>>
>>344334745
it was enough time for all of them to look significantly older, so i'd say somewhere between 5 to 10 years
>>
>>344324389
nothing, its amazing
>>
The DLC
>>
>>344335293
they found buddy as an infant and I would guess that she's at least 10
>>
>support developers on Kickstarter
>get a literal "FUCK YOU" in the game
>>
>>344334276
Mate, considering what Brad went through an how much of a hollow and broken shell he is and how he never once went on a spree, all he did was toughen her up to survive.

Her growth in general was fine, only after she was captured, escaped, got saved and then bitch did she snap. Ungrateful bitch
>>
>>344335679
He hated guys like the horsehead fucko and the Garth dude so much man, they gave him cash and they got in, no need to respect them in any sort of way.
>>
File: 1434751950158.png (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1434751950158.png
1 MB, 1600x1200
>>344335679
>climb the rope on the huge cliff in The Painful
>get the finger
>try to jump off for a quick death and the game wont let you

10/10 Austin

>climb the tall mountain in The Joyful
>that nice letter from Austin
>cross the rope bridge right after it and get the finger again

11/10
>>
>>344335293

wow, really?
i thought the events of the painful were all over the course of like 2 days.

>>344335691

i disagree with this. first of all i don't for a second believe in brad's ability to be a good father, partly because he locked her up forever, and partly because to me the theme of LISA is that a broken family fosters broken children.
secondly she snaps after getting joy. brad did go on a spree, and that's also after getting joy.
third i'm not your mate, pal.
>>
>>344336153
what are you talking about?
>>
>>344335679

> I donated money and expect the developer to suck my dick

get wrecked retardo
>>
>>344336153
Garths tumblr makes me want to kill my self
>>
File: 1465586260491s.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1465586260491s.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>>344336490
>i thought the events of the painful were all over the course of like 2 days.
not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but we were talking about the prologue, where brad finds buddy when she was just a baby.
>>
>>344336490
Well then fucko, how else could he raise her other than keeping her away from legions of blue balled men that had not seen a single woman in atleast 10 years and had to resort to panty wearing men in a swamp?
Second off, Joy does indeed bring about your inner thoughts and core emotions, however Brad never once gave her any Joy, that shits on Buzzo.
And Im not your pal, guy.
>>344336895
Nigger, Austin hated fuckers like the catfag, like the absolutely garbage drawing dude (garth, do not for the love of god visit or try to check his art) and he even had some lolrandum dude who wanted his horsehead OC to be ingame, so he hid it in the bathhouse on a different oath or someshit.

He did the good thing every game dev should do, fuck the asswipes who give ya cash and make you do shit like a dude saying Praise the Sun.
Also, take this guys advice, you really do not want to check it.
>>344337195
>>
File: 1450757423775.webm (617 KB, 468x344) Image search: [Google]
1450757423775.webm
617 KB, 468x344
>>344324389
>now that the dust has settled
this meme
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (396 KB, 1045x723) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
396 KB, 1045x723
>>344337195
>http://glenngarth.tumblr.com/
ahhhhhh
>>
>>344337268

oh ah okay. you're saying ren and stimpys bad influence caused latent mass-murderism?

>>344337410

alright shithead, i'm not saying there's an easy way out here. the way i see it there are two people in a fucked up world making fucked up decisions to try and make sense of the life they're living, but you're only calling one of them "bitch". they're both equally wrong imo.
and i'm not your guy, chum.
>>
>>344328356
My last party was Birdie, Mad Dog, and the cat dude.

You missed out on spamming Purrfect + gasoline spit making your party untouchable.
>>
File: wa.png (479 KB, 702x803) Image search: [Google]
wa.png
479 KB, 702x803
>>344337195
>>344337762
WHY DOES THIS EXIST
>>
>Lisa the Spiteful / Hintful cancelled
>OST is still up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOUSEK-1UC4
>>
>>344332114
Considering where he's from it's more likely he's a Sikh.
>>
>>344337410
oh, i wasn't aware that garth, yazan, and horsehead were from the kickstarter. i did know about jim sterling though, and it was pretty satisfying killing him. were there any other characters made because of the kickstarter?
>>
>>344338068

is this actually legit?
>>
>>344338642
no it was a fangame
>>
>>344337762
You were warned matey and yet ya still fucked up. Its your own fault and only yours.
>>344337831
Alright then you shiny dolthead, indeed there are two people in fucked up places, both mentally and physicaly shat on, main difference is the first did what he did with a noble effort and despite the end result not being the desired, he didn't fuck everything up for literaly everyone, while the other one had a much less traumatic childhood and decided to literaly kill everything and make it all unliveable.

Tell me who the fuck you call names, the guy who did his best and sacrificed all he had for his redemption and so his daugher would live on, free from guys who would use her, or said daughter who flipped the previous guy off and went to murder everyone. Literally everyone she could kill or screw over,, she did.

And I am not your chum, buddy
>>
>>344337901
Who's cat dude?
Are you referring to the tiger?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqK48MhTGtU
The music is so fucking good in these games.
>>
>>344338883
http://lisa-rpg.wikia.com/wiki/Yazan_Barghouti
This dude.
>>
>>344338463
You can just check it out at the wiki for the game mate, its like 30 minutes of the morning here, my brain can only do so much after like 5 days of beach and shit.
>>
>>344338958
that's pretty good
>>
File: ludwig.jpg (152 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
ludwig.jpg
152 KB, 1024x576
What's the best boss battle From has ever made and why is it the rape horse
>>
>>344338879
that does it monkeydick, my mother raised me to not call names, and i'll tell your mom to raise you better the next time i see her.
my dad taught me specifically "do not call hormonal girls with daddy issues, no role models and men who worship her 'bitch' or all hell will break lose".
i'd done the same had i been buddy, buddy. and i'm not your buddy.
>>
>>344339667

geez dude i love bb but maybe we could talk about bb in bb threads and lisa in lisa threads.
>>
>>344339667
uh, wrong thread buddy. but you're absolutely right.
>>
>>344339591

time for mashups?
https://soundcloud.com/pholksinger/heres-a-hint-im-fucking-depressed
https://soundcloud.com/pholksinger/bradley-fucking-rides-soulja-boys-corpse
https://soundcloud.com/puushisspam/brokentooth-slam
https://soundcloud.com/wendyfag/666-neck-back-deluxe
>>
>>344339667
you're right
>>
>>344324389
Railroad plot that does not change no matter what you do
Primitive RNG based battle system (the DLC is even worse, having zero strategy and literally being nothing more than an EXP check)
Edgelord story that explains nothing
Edgelord DLC that explains several things in an amazingly terrible way that makes you wish they stayed unexplained, while derailing old characters to preserve a sense of player guilt

6/10, engaging enough for one playthrough but the urge to play the DLC should be resisted
>>
>>344339874
That does it for me too you potato headed bitch, here I have to hear you spout bullshit and declaring your superiority because your equally potato headed bitch mother raised you as a spineless lil bab who can't take a insult to the hreat, ya grot faced toothless pansy.

Hell hath no furry like a heartbroken woman, but buddy was like 13 years old teenager you cuntguzzling potato salad making cum shnozle, a insult to her does not grant her the powers to be a African general and comit mass genocide with no consequences.

And Im not your buddy, chum.
>>
>>344324389
>>344324389
everything gameplay related sucked

the character design, music, and story were good
>>
>>344340124
>Bradley using soulja boat corpse as a boat
Ha ha ha.
>>
File: hey-arnold-gerald-i14.jpg (66 KB, 500x481) Image search: [Google]
hey-arnold-gerald-i14.jpg
66 KB, 500x481
>>344340124
>https://soundcloud.com/pholksinger/heres-a-hint-im-fucking-depressed
Wat?
>>
>>344340590

YOU JUST BROUGHT POTATO SALAD TO A BARBECUE MOTHERFUCKER

i've enjoyed this a lot anon but you have bested me in the game of words, so i admit defeat and retreat. godspeed
>>
>>344341887
AND YOU JUST BROUGHT VEGAN CAKE TO A BLOODY BEACH PARTY YOU KIDDYFIDLER

It was fun mate, anytime
>>
File: indie rpgs.png (673 KB, 1798x821) Image search: [Google]
indie rpgs.png
673 KB, 1798x821
baka
>>
>>344326184
I seriously wish I didn't get spoiled. I really wanted to know if I would have felt the same about the ending.

Serves be right for going on constant hiatuses of playing the game because I was too much of a pussy to deal with joy mutants I guess.
>>
>>344342674

I'm glad I actually got spoiled. I dropped the game because I was getting my shit kicked in and then looked up the ending and then said to myself: I have to feel this firsthand.
>>
>>344342276
What's the far right game?
>>
>>344342915
Barkley Shut up and Jam! Gaiden
>>
>>344342915
shut up and slam gaiden
>>
>>344342915
Slam up and Jam, Gaiden
>>
Nothing went wrong,it's a perfect game.
>>
>>344332114
>Poking pooinloo of perilous perculiarities
>>
>>344324389
-ugly
-rng up the ass
-russian roulette

i quit at Russian roulette, fuck those crappy indie games
>>
>>344342276
I tried Shut up and Jam Gaiden but for some reason fullscreen did not work and I always had a really really small window, night unplayable
>>
>>344346630
>games aren't allowed to have russian roullete
ok
>>
>>344342276
i love all 3 but you're right
>>
>>344342915
the only good meme game
>>
>>344346630
Why are you so mad? Did you lose all your party members in russian roulette? You might have a gambling problem then because I stopped right after the first encounter.
>>
>>344325287
The was just kind of untrusting of Brad before. Rick and Sticky filled her head with messianic nonsense and she really believed she was the last hope in the world and that the world would love her.

The Joyful going full edgelord was all the influence of Joy.
>>
>>344324492
Fuck you.
you don't get to decide if the thread lives or get deleted, for any amount of days or weeks or whatever just because you're some hotshot upstart anon and all the weak-willed spineless little fuckboys just eat up everything you say
you're not bigger than /v/
/v/ is bigger than you, it's bigger than your post, it's bigger than your thread
you're not bigger than /v/
you're not bigger than any of this
you are the shitposting guy
that's it
you're not any bigger than "the shitposting guy"
never forget where you come from, and don't ever try to act like you're any bigger than it
you're not.
>>
File: 1468027340623.png (133 KB, 566x766) Image search: [Google]
1468027340623.png
133 KB, 566x766
I want to fuck Buddy
>>
>>344351154
Cmon mate, Joy brings about your deeper emotions to the surface, amps them and shit, but she herself, after being beaten by others, having her nipple cut off and shit, being taught how to survive out there by brad, taught everything he could teach, and after seeing the man who raised her through the apocalypse kill a entire army for her safe being, offering his poncho so she would be warm, hell, even having chopped limbs for her, she still mistrusts the guy who braved a nuked shithole filled to the brim with assholes despite it all.

This is more than just having a messiah complex. She was always a ungrateful prick who could never trully apreciate the father she had.

A 35 year old shell of a broken man with massive depression and drug issues was hellbent on making sure she was safe till she was able to forge her own path, had his arms chopped, went against a army, his own fucking adoptive son, and all she did was push him away. Hell, id be hardpressed to find the "cannon" choice in the end is that she hugged him for how much of a cold bitch she was.
>>
>>344352490
She thought she was safe with Rando. In her eyes, Brad just ruined the world to try and imprison her again.
>>
>>344351985
fuck you, sticky
>>
File: 1442207524965.png (267 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1442207524965.png
267 KB, 900x900
>>344340124
>time for mashups

Soundcloud is really topnotch for finding shit like this.

https://soundcloud.com/chestermoistmuffins/brad-gon-give-it-to-ya
https://soundcloud.com/mansuta/brawlin-tha-police
https://soundcloud.com/yourfavoritevillagerfag/666-interior-crocodile-alligator-deluxe
https://soundcloud.com/renim_g/666-stupid-hoe-deluxe-reup?in=grumblefuck/sets/lisa
>>
>>344357072
https://soundcloud.com/loliplus/pepper-mill
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.