[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys act like this is has to be some incredible game. It
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6
File: 1467997339376.jpg (363 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1467997339376.jpg
363 KB, 1920x1080
You guys act like this is has to be some incredible game. It is literally mindless fun. It's something to do when I'm walking around having a smoke. It's just fun to fuck around my neighborhood for a couple minutes and to fuck with people who live around me.
Not every game has to be fucking Dark Souls.
Jesus christ, kys
>>
uk release when?

are people really getting banned for downloading the .apk?
>>
What the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>344323946
I'm playing in the UK on iOS
I say playing it, the servers haven't been up once since I've got it so, absolutely pointless. UK release not confirmed
>>
File: hyrulewarriorsun.png (2 MB, 1340x756) Image search: [Google]
hyrulewarriorsun.png
2 MB, 1340x756
/v/ is full of overweight effeminate faggots. It's the sad truth. We all saw this with the Nintendo Wii, which, by definition was a decent console with decent games if you take away all the shovelware, which the PS2 and PS1 were once known for but were excused.

So yeah, I think most of them are finally realizing they're overweight fucks and need a work out. This game might actually get them off their asses if the Wii hasn't already.
>>
File: 1464674873019.jpg (91 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1464674873019.jpg
91 KB, 480x640
Nighttime GO > Daytime GO
This is objective fact
>>
>Nintendo mobile games

Autism.
>>
>>344323483
Did you really copy your comment from a dead thread and paste it into a new one? Seems like you care more than any of us.
>>
>>344325610
I'd say it's a damn sight inconvenient when the video game board is filled with people who develop nothing but contrary opinions and hate video games in general.

I wish I was you and that cognitive dissonance where I could meticulously play through every game in a series in its entirety hating it every step of the way, knowing that I'd fit in at /v/ when it was all said and done.

But I guess I'll just have to buckle down and deal with the reality of actually enjoying games and letting my own opinion determine whether they were good or not. Funny how often 99% of the world tends to agree though, huh?

But no. They're all part of a vast conspiracy. Only the thin minority on /v/ that hate video games know what good games are, right? :^)
>>
Back to facebook fucking normalfaggot
>>
>>344326131
>muh social outcast club of tru vidya only!
Fuck off, retard.
Go get laid so you can stop being so creepy and bitter.
>>
I am having fun with it. I just caught a Pidgeotto. :^)
>>
>>344323483

I've got nothing against casual fun. I do wish there was a bit more player-to-player interaction though.
>>
>>344326165
>>>/facebook/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/out/

Just leave
>>
>>344324694
That would sum up most of /v/'s hate against this game, yes.
>>
>>344326475
Wasnt expecting you friendless retards would understand a game that you havent even touched.
>>
>>344326418

It feels like a really early alpha game that was rushed for release. We can't even trade yet like it was advertised.

Hopefully Niantic doesn't just run off with their check and actually updates this.
>>
>>344323968
having standards is bad.
>>
>>344325793
>projecting this hard
I hope it's bait. I'm not even a /v/ frequenter and I develop games for a living. I love video games and rarely play them. You were wrong in literally every single on of your projections.
>>
>>344326751
What standards?

What's the difference between hiking somewhere or hiking somewhere to find a geocache?
The latter is more fun, no harm done to anyone.

You're a sad individual.
>>
>>344326867
I love how in some minds of the people who browse here they actually are programmed to think that any reply that doesn't give a specific retort to that person's mindless brainless argument is "bait". You learned that word on 4chan.

You are actually wrong in every single one of your posts. You've been projecting the entire time, calling people who play the mobile games and catering to the whatever market is pathetic autisticy and so on.

You'll never be right about anything. Just so you know. You are so fucking pitiful it's not even funny. Your life is sad, ours aren't.

I imagine a fat lonely nerd in Gamestop who is just like you trying to argue about something so fucking stupid nobody would think to give you the time of day, and then one person says, "shut the fuck up, nobody cares, you're the actual loser. " and then you rage and try to tell that person how he tried to bait you while he walks away with his friends and you stand there almost about to have a heart attack. Fucking makes me laugh.

Last word, kill yourself you fucking loser.
>>
>>344326751
It is for Nintendrones.
>>
This game is literal cancer.
>>
>>344327454
You're the kind of people that make 4chan terrible. You are a worthless fat fuck with nothing better to do but complain and try to be right in threads that shouldn't matter to you.

You're a shitposter. And I wish you were dead.
>>
>>344327449
>>344326751
>>344327454
Jesus Christ it's a fucking video game. You're like those dumbasses who riot because your team didn't win the Stanley Cup.
>>
>>344323483
>tfw you encounter 2 7/10 pokégril near your local trainstaion at 1 in the morning.

We exchanged numbers but by god was that the worst social experience iv ever had, was not ready for that.

I got 3 gyms on lock for now with 3 180point pokemons. Its not that bad anon you just have to make the game good.
>>
>>344327827
>it's a fucking video game

Is it? It seems more like a Pokedex app.
>>
>>344327614
Pokecucks deserve cancer
>>
File: 1453586011982.gif (2 MB, 480x481) Image search: [Google]
1453586011982.gif
2 MB, 480x481
when the FUCK are servers coming back?
RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>344328291
>>344328343
It is just a video game and you need to shut up. You have grade A autism and you probably fucked a pig.
>>
>>344326648
I'm seeing a whole lotta yappin', and not a whole lotta >>>/out/
>>
>>344328387
Pokemon is cancer. Mobile games are even worse.

This skinner box will literally kill games.
>>
This game had so much potential.. no battling except for in gyms, evolve your pokemon by catching a ton more of that same pokemon. Doesnt feel like a pokemon game at all :(
>>
>>344327420
>You are actually wrong in every single one of your posts. You've been projecting the entire time, calling people who play the mobile games and catering to the whatever market is pathetic autisticy and so on.
Okay it's definitely bait. I only posted 2 posts before this and never did any of those things.
>>
>genwunners poisoning this game by not allowing all the pokemon
>>
>Want to talk about Mobile gaming
>get shit on by /v/

>Talk about Pokemon GO
>It's okay

Fuck this.
>>
>>344328570
That's OK Anon, if I were you I wouldn't want to think about why I was throwing a tantrum in an anonymous image board about fucking mobile apps.
Maybe I would try to deflect it over to other people as well.
>>
>a smoking manchild pokefag tells people to kill themselves

Shit's HILARIOUS.
>>
>>344328526
You faggots have been saying it's the end of good video games for years.
It's not the end you're just getting old and you're fucking miserable.
You're all absolutely fucking pathetic. Good games are still being made but you just can't be happy. You can't even be happy playing you're only hobby.
I can't wait for this board to die and for the rest of you to end your worthless lives.
>>
>>344328790
Do you know who you're replying to? I never said anything bad about the app. You're projecting that I'm somebody else and you're wrong again.
>>
>>344328460
>>344328343
Exactly, this is the reason you make 4chan a shitty place. You're a piece of fucking shit and I hope you get into a car accident. Worthless fucking shitposter always wanting to argue about dumb shit. Kill yourself.
>>
File: DSC04436.jpg (148 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
DSC04436.jpg
148 KB, 640x480
>game comes out
>Option for Google account and Pokemon.com trainer club account
>4+ year member of PTC and want to use that one
>PTC literally down for over a day
>every other person in the world who cares less are all playing right now, collecting pokemon, taking over gyms, etc
>forced to wait

I'm just staring outside my window right now, and every black and mexican person walking by right now looking at their cellphones. I'm paranoid that they're all playing Pokemon Go while I'm not.

>modern fare war people hear a garbled "POKEMON?!" or "BILLY!" as they walk by my apartment.
>>
>>344327827
This isn't a game
This is the most literal of walking simulators

You thought Gone Home and Firewatch was bad?
Literally nothing to do in this game
>>
>>344329067
good job, you're completely missing the point of this game you virgin autist
>>
>>344329028
Are you by any chance from brazil?
>>
>>344323483
Fuck off casual scum.
>>
>>344329239
Did you even read your posts? Damn anon you're stupid and a loser.
>>
>>344328641
it was said during the E3 conference that only Gen 1 would be in at first due to it being the 20th year anniversary of pokemon.

All Gens including Sun/Moon will become available as time progresses. This game will even have compatiblity with Sun/moon
>>
>>344329362
Enjoying those buzzwords babe?
careful not to sperg too hard
>>
File: 1282078173567.png (3 KB, 258x252) Image search: [Google]
1282078173567.png
3 KB, 258x252
>>344329494
Anon... are you?
>>
>>344328890
You don't have to come here, you know.
>>
pokestop, more like pedostop xDDD
>>
>>344328890
your*
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.