[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What games let me make powerful potions? no bethesda
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 5639352926.png (104 KB, 465x351) Image search: [Google]
5639352926.png
104 KB, 465x351
What games let me make powerful potions?
no bethesda
>>
WoW
Witcher
>>
I'm gonna ignore that spoiler and say Morrowind.
Those potions could kill a dragon, let alone a man.
>>
>>344323609
Nothing powerful about them. Just my mandatory raid flask for some extra damage.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>344323293
You can't handle them traveler. Better find game that let you make weaker potions.
>>
RUNESCAPE
>>
>>344323293
surely morrowind does
>>
I've never done much with it, but you can probably get some powerful potions in Minecraft. Especially if you count in mods.
>>
>>344323293
Morrowind
>>
What games let me make weaker potions?
>>
>>344324726
Overloads are not nearly powerful enough for me
>>
>>344326486
That perfect mining juju is fucking insane if you actually want to collect ores, even moreso if you combine it with Signs of the Porter.

Like one dose lasts, what, thirty minutes? An hour? And will occasionally summon a spirit that will not only bank shit you mine, but smelt them?

I can only imagine how valuable those things will be once the Mining/Smithing reworks hit.

Also, check out the end of the list here: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Combination_potion
>>
>>344326832
>mining and smithing reworks
I feel bad for anyone not maxed in these
>>
File: 1432946913256.gif (382 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
1432946913256.gif
382 KB, 392x500
>>344326832
>RS3
>>
>>344327096
Why would you? Mining's becoming a semi-AFK skill with options on how you want to go at it (two pickaxes for more ore, less experience, two-handed pickaxe for more experience but less ore, regular pickaxe for equal both) and shit actually worth mining, while smithing's going to produce way fewer items to flood the market with and will give you a way to essentially recycle your shit and reforge it into better stuff.

Also I like the mineshafts idea.

>>344327285
It's got some issues but it's not all bad.
Mechanically, Revolution feels like a nice medium between ability spam of other MMOs and the point and wait of RS past.

Divination is one of the better gathering skills and has some good products of its own despite being a gathering skill, Invention's alright, and there's some really neat stuff like the NXT client.
>>
>>344323293
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwUPxJAx8AM
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.