[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want a PS4 game. I hate open worlds. I greatly prefer single
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: cover_large.jpg (157 KB, 600x737) Image search: [Google]
cover_large.jpg
157 KB, 600x737
I want a PS4 game.

I hate open worlds. I greatly prefer single player, but mulitiplayer is fine in moderation. I hate stories getting in the way, and qtes. I prefer slowly peeked around corners and firing a bolt action rifle. I hate sci-fi and love historic settings. All I have right now is Bloodborne and Fifa, I've sold everything else.

My shortlist is Overwatch or R6: Siege. These seem not to fit the requirements at all, but that is all that looks even remotely playable. What is recommended?
>>
File: laugh_short.webm (502 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
laugh_short.webm
502 KB, 1280x720
>playing FPS on a console
>>
Atelier Sophie
>>
>>344320687
Don't get siege unless you have friends to play it with, seeing as how you are posting on /v/ you probably don't have any.
>>
>>344320687
Wait until Battlefield 1 drops and you can do all those things.
>>
>>344320884
It's not like anything on PC is worth playing. My PC us old now too. I've played enough of Civ V to retire for the time being. Meanwhile Red Orchestra 2 was a disaster from the start. It was enjoyable for a while but the small, abused playerbase is already (and about to be more so) fractured by the shit expansions.
>>
>>344321235
Almost fell for the bait
>>
>>344321159
Given that I've played post-2142 Battlefield I very much doubt that. Do the new games even have lean?

>>344321103
As I say, I don't tend to play multiplayer games and don't want to be dependant on others. I just don't like playing with people I know basically, unless it's Fifa on the couch.
>>
Does it have to be a shooter? Otherwise I would recommend Furi which is free on PS+

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMuHjg5oA-s
>>
>>344321364
What bait? There's a reason I bought a PS4. The pc offers me nothing today.
>>
>>344321592
No it doesn't. As I said, I'd rather it isn't. I put that in my download list but it doesn't appear to be something I'd enjoy a lot, son I'm looking for something I can pick up for the weekend.
>>
>>344321637
you can play overwatch and r6 siege on pc
>>
Valiant Hearts?
>>
>>344320884
I feel like consoles would be better because it has a higher skill cap since it's harder to aim, separating the casuals and people who play alot way more
>>
>>344321868
Right but I don't want to. I like my PS4 on my couch.
>>
>>344320687
If you like Bloodborne, get DaS3 if you haven't played it.
>>344320884
Everything has pro's and contra's.
Consoles may have lower framerate, but you
don't have to deal with cheaters.
>>
>>344322327
>it's harder to aim
What do you mean?
>>
File: 2016-07-08-17-10-57-2140298141.jpg (8 KB, 204x204) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-08-17-10-57-2140298141.jpg
8 KB, 204x204
Doom is the perfect singal player game which meets your qualifications good sir. I do so hope you purchase this wonderful game and have a good time
>>
>>344324714
He said he hates scifi.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.