[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it really that bad? I'm feeling the itch, so I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: fallout-4.png (628 KB, 765x497) Image search: [Google]
fallout-4.png
628 KB, 765x497
Is it really that bad? I'm feeling the itch, so I'm thinking about either getting it or starting another NV run.
>>
File: 1465982246247.jpg (153 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1465982246247.jpg
153 KB, 1024x768
its good, we wouldn't lie to you
>>
it's bad
>>
It doesn't really have any of the same likeable qualities that either 3 or NV had. But I put like 60 hours into the game and still had a pretty good time. Buy if you've nothing better to play.
>>
>>344320059
If you enjoy Fallout for the world or the premise, especially in games like 1, 2 or New Vegas it will suck out your soul and leave you a hollow shell of a person.

Its an above average roleplaying shooter, you'll have fun for 50/60 hours but you will understand afterwards that Fallout is ruined.

Make your choice.
>>
You should try it
>>
I didn't believe it was that bad either. And nobody can stop you.

But hand on heart it's 0/10 garbage that I sold after about an hour of playing. It's beyond normal amounts of ugly, buggy, just plain awful.

Pick the ugliest game you've played, buggiest, etc. and its genuinely on par with them. It's without ealxaggeration the worst game I've played.
>>
>>344320059
OP, the game isn't horrible, but it has its obvious flaws. One of them is the sub-par story they put into the game.

Though honestly the amount of things you can do including side-quests and the DLC stuff kinda makes that irrelevant. It's a fun ass game to play when you want to waste some time and it's worth buying on discount. Don't buy it for $60.
>>
File: 1466240968825.jpg (231 KB, 1021x768) Image search: [Google]
1466240968825.jpg
231 KB, 1021x768
>>344320290
>>
It's bad. Shooting is certainly better than in 3 and NV and I surprisingly even liked the visual style in it, but dialogue system and dialogue itself is absolute shit, there are even less meaningful choices and the new perk system is just boring as fuck. Cutting RPG elements just kills the game.
>>
Just play the game. It's not bad
>>
>>344322305
MAN
LET
>>
>>344322345
>Cutting RPG elements just kills the game
That's what I'm worried about. I guess I could get over the boring quests and dialogues but I want muh progression.
>>
>>344320059
Gunplay is what ruins the game for me.

you can aim and gun feels heavy and good, but enemies see you through all visual obstructions, have endless ammo and its just annoying.
>>
>>344320059
Give it a go. It's very heartless and feels like a shameless cashgrab, but if you can't help but giggle at 1950's nostalgia it might work for you.
>>
>>344320059

Do another NV run.

This image contains spoilers, but is a good indication of what's wrong the game and more. It's an absolute disaster. Play if it you want an action-adventure, and don't play it if you want an RPG.
>>
I guess I'll hold out for now. Maybe wait till I can snatch it for 20 bucks or so.
>>
how much are you going to pay for it OP?
if you pay full price it's gonna leave a bad taste in your mouth.
>>
I fucking hate this game and I'm almost a normie, took away nearly everything I loved about new vegas, haven't touched it in months
>>
>>344321460
>>344321817
>you'll have fun for 50/60 hours
How did you guys do it?

I had to ask for a refund just after 2 hours. I lover FO1, 2 and NV. 1 and 2 especially due to the fleshed out world & characters, NV because of the gameplay. I even liked FO3 (except for the pants on head tier retarded writing).
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 207x244) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 207x244
>>344323206
Mostly by ignoring the retarded main quest and just exploring/building up settlements. Eventually I got bored with that and can't bring myself to go back.

Fallout is dead.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.