[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did they ruin the game with all that walking? I killed the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: Furi-Game[1].png (409 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
Furi-Game[1].png
409 KB, 700x393
Why did they ruin the game with all that walking?
I killed the 3th boss and couldn't take it anymore.
>>
File: 7c9.png (837 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
7c9.png
837 KB, 600x600
>>344319971
>3th

Threeth? Thirdth?
>>
>>344319971
Autism?

There's an auto walk button, the segments are akin to cutscenes, they take little to no time, and it gives you're hands a break if you had a particularly intense time.
>>
Wait until you get onto the 12rd boss, Shit gets impossible.

All though i though the 8nd boss was pretty tough.
>>
>>344319971
>3th
>12rd
>8nd
Is this a new reddit meme? Retards have been posting this kind of stupid shit for a whole week now.
>>
>>344319971
yes the walking is fuckin stupid i hate it

>>344320239
fuck that do you honestly need a break? are you out of breath after fighting a boss in a game where you sit in your chair and press buttons? you can't just run to the next fight and go at it again you need to slow down and walk?

they're pointless i'd honestly much rather have cutscenes than make me control the character walking down a hallway when all i want is to fight another boss they have their head so far up their ass if they think their story is amazing to slow down the whole pace just to tell it its stupid and generic
>>
>>344320852
Can bots be retarded?
>>
This game is pretty fun, fighting the sniper atm and I'm enjoying it a lot. Also don't know what op is talking about, I just press X and enjoy the cutscenes, they are setting the mood well and aren't that long.
>>
File: 1467684630169.jpg (114 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1467684630169.jpg
114 KB, 1080x1080
>>344322720
I thought the game thing. Just press X and let it go in the background.

On the 5th boss I think.
>>
>>344319971
I deleted the game after the first fight. Let me fucking skip fucking shit ass boring story segment you fucking faggot.
>>
You can just make it auto walk by pressing X you dumb shit
>>
I mean if they cut it down so that it's only the bosses one after another, you'd just be fighting random people without any of the buildup or context. They needed something there to fill in the gaps. Probably not the best or most well executed solution, but it didn't bother me when I played it.
>>
How is this game compared to YS
>>
>>344320941
So it is autism. I never said I needed a break, just that the option was there. I also pointed out that they aren't making you walk down the corridor if you press the button that does it automatically for you. Then you just have to wait, and it's literally the same as watching a cutscene, which you said you'd rather do.
>>
>>344323848

like the good YS
>>
The sniper boss is literally impossible, there isn't enough health to dodge through her last phase, and some of the attacks are impossible to dodge through
>>
>>344327070

acquire proficiency

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg-j6kH8pGw
>>
>>344327070
git gud, you just need to wait to the last moment before its attacks hit you, the you dodge, i manage to keep 2 health segements at the end of the bullet health segment of her last phase, then just parry everything in the fighting phase, done
>>
File: Let me fill you.png (10 KB, 953x603) Image search: [Google]
Let me fill you.png
10 KB, 953x603
>>344320941
This is when you know you're casual, youngfags' fingers are still breaking in. how cute
>>
>>344327070
that boss is all about parry, for the last phase try to position on the back of the screen and do a charged dodged into the cross projectile should be easy..
>>
>>344323779
I thought it was a nice addition because the rabbit guy is cool to listen to.
>>
>>344319971
Is it hard to live with ADHD? Honest question.
>>
Fuck, I just made a thread.

I'll come here then. The second boss has got my anus so clenched. This is fun. I died a lot to the first boss trying to work shit out
>>
>>344327070
>there isn't enough health to dodge through her last phase

boy you are going to suffer with The Star
>>
>>344330284
The second boss got me primarily because I was still figuring out the dash shit and would teleport straight into her last ground wave attack. I also had a bit of trouble because I kept forgetting the number of times she'd attack with the scythe and then she'd clobber me on her final swing.

It's a lot of fun, though. Fourth boss is kind of irritating, though.
>>
>>344319971
I think that the walking segments actually add to the game. All the fights are pretty intense, and it creates a good contrast between gameplay and cut-scene, and it almost adds suspense.
>>
The game could be better if they worked more on dodging (the parry system is a lot better) and if they didn't include the shitty wiggle the stick QTEs
>>
>>344319971
>3th boss

the Fourd boss i dope though
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.