[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why has everybody most his shit over David Harter being replaced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: téléchargement.jpg (6 KB, 206x245) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement.jpg
6 KB, 206x245
Why has everybody most his shit over David Harter being replaced by Kiefer Sutherland? He's a much better VA than David, his voices his always shifty and overdone. Fuck him.
>>
No one who matters cared. Chief Kief did a better job than David. In retrospect all the twitter meltdowns of David were really fucking hilarious since some morans thought that he was part of the ruse cruise. Nah, turned out that it was just a failed actor/movie director having a mid life crisis meltdown on social network.
>>
I always thought Kief made Big Boss sound older than he was in MGS3: Snake Eater. I mean, it's like twenty or so years after, and Big Boss is supposed to be in his late forties and early fifties by this point. It makes him seem older while Hayter's voice makes him sound younger.

Also, Richard Doyle's voice in 4 completes the voice set for the character.
>>
File: Quiet.jpg (92 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Quiet.jpg
92 KB, 1280x720
>>344307874
Shuure. Affamattave.
>>
I thought Kiefer did an awesome job he just had a lack of dialogue, but that was no fault of his own. He did great for what little dialogue he had.
>>
>>344307874
Hayter is a whiny little bitch but at least I could understand what he was saying in those games. He was drunkenly mumbling his way through the handful of lines he was given like Keifer. Also what happen to the facial capture for Keifer? I remember Kojima making a big deal about that but he doesn't really show it off in the game at all, he just sort of has the same emotionless expression he always does.
>>
File: kojima_akio_otsuka.jpg (186 KB, 1082x220) Image search: [Google]
kojima_akio_otsuka.jpg
186 KB, 1082x220
The original voice for Snake is the best one. MGS could have avoided this entire shitfest if it just had dual audio from the start.
>>
sutherland's voice just did not suit the character, sutherland has a fairly low test voice

not praising hayters growl either, but he was a better fit - he really needed to knock it back a few notches though a lot of the time
>>
It really was a shame that kiefer didn't have more dialog.
>>
>>344309065
Kill yourself weeabo
>>
>>344309814

Cry more that your hero Hayter was fired and Kojima never cared about him. Despite you fanboys spending a decade claiming Kojima preferred the dub.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.