[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dammit, /v/... I don't live near anything but fields and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: neighborslol.jpg (167 KB, 1626x820) Image search: [Google]
neighborslol.jpg
167 KB, 1626x820
Dammit, /v/... I don't live near anything but fields and all I want to do is play pokemon go. I walked for six miles and didn't see a SINGLE pokemon...

Such is a sad day in the country. How often do you see pokemon? Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
>>
>>>/vp/
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/a/
>>
>>344304106
I haven't been on /v/ since Oblivion... When the hell has /vp/ been a thing?
>>
I caught a Pidgeoto from the comfort of my bed this morning.
>>
>>344304381
Around Diamond/Pearl iirc
>>
>>344304381
>>
>>344304936
Diamond/Pearl? Shit last time I played Pokemon was Pokemon Gold....
>>
>>344305175
Now there's Heart Gold
>>
Ticks are Pokemon, let them sit you and they'll eventually evolve.
>>
Let's play Ingress instead. First of all, it's not a half-assed clone of a superior game and also Ingress isn't marketed for children and manchild NEETs. And at least the gameplay in Ingress is riveting with you having to attack and defend portals.
>>
>>344306903
Aren't they made by the same company? Also enlightened is the only choice.
>>
>>344307431
ENL master race here. Yep, except Nintendo paid Niantic to repaint their superior game with shitty gimmicks in order to market to kids. Oh well, I hope some of those profits go towards Ingress.
>>
>>344307578
I wish ingress had little side things to do while walking to a portal considering they have badges for distance traveled. Once I'm full on xm I generally shut it off until I reach the portals around me
>>
>>344303849
Well you need to have some sort of internet connection at all times, hows your data plan?
>>
>>344303849
Maybe if the servers weren't always full I could get on and hunt.
>>
>>344303849
There's a church nearby, go there.

Churches are all Pokestops.
>>
>>344308864
One near me is a gym. Imagine battling during Mass. Heaven or Hell Let's Rock
>>
>>344303849
>don't live near anything but fields
>should be finding shittons of Pokémon leaping out from the tall grass
>HURR WE'LL RESKIN INGRESS DURR

Absolutely retarded, this company.
>>
>>344309605
Are you fucking Bart Simpson or what? Underage detected
>>
>>344309772

Seriously, I work on a Golf Course along a river...That fucking thing should be jam packed with magikarps at least...fucking nothing. I'm lucky if I catch 10 pokemon during an 8 hour shift.

I really wish they would update their wilderness encounter rate, pokemon shouldnt be jam packed into cities and shit.
>>
>>344308864
The nearest church doesn't pop up on the map. It doesn't even have a landline telephone number I don't think. The other one is just the AHTA. I'm surrounded by corn right now, and tall grass, yet zero pokemon.

At work I have a pidgey at the tattoo parlor across the street, but I work in IT so there's no walking for me.
>>
>>344310157
The majority of people lives in cities and this games is marketed towards the majority of people. I'm sorry that Nintendo is ruining your immersion.
>>
>>344310219
Everyone starts with some incense. Use it to get a few pokemon for now.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.