[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
What went wrong?
>>
They had three games
THREE GAMES to fix this shit.
Sackboy stinks of fucking shit, each game they released I hoped they washed him or something,but no
. He stinks of shit.
>>
File: howtowashsackboy.jpg (16 KB, 359x191) Image search: [Google]
howtowashsackboy.jpg
16 KB, 359x191
>>344304210
>expecting the game to do everything for you
>>
File: 1434492222150.gif (2 MB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1434492222150.gif
2 MB, 499x499
>>344305072
>mfw all those people with hero hair and/or sticker-based costumes
>mfw picking them all apart with the decal tool
>>
Media Molecule knew how to properly develop a video game. These guys didn't.
>>
Unnecessary new playable characters.
Boring story levels.
Sumo digital in general.
Short story, and a shitty one at that, with all the sandbox-esque hub levels.
Community levels are trash now, not enough platformer levels.
Shitty new costumes that are made of plastic instead of real materials (ie cardboard, wool)
>>
>>344306216
>Boring story levels.
I meant characters but both are true
>>
>>344306102
Have they cancelled their new game? No news about it at all
>>
>>344306924
Probably not much to say since it ain't coming out for awhile. If we don't hear anything at PSX, then I'd be worried.

I'm hoping we see more gameplay aspects of Dreams. From what I've seen, it looks like an interactive movie maker.
>>
>>344307306
>I'm hoping we see more gameplay aspects of Dreams
That's what I hope too. I was hyped as fuck when they showed gameplay from the first LBP game. Hopefully it can at least live up to that
>>
>All the items you collected for Sack Boy over the past 2 games
>Can't use ANY of them on the other THREE characters
>Other THREE gets a dismal set of clothing choices
>>
File: 1464166011225.jpg (96 KB, 498x750) Image search: [Google]
1464166011225.jpg
96 KB, 498x750
The story for one was too overdone in the attempt of something new, but in this case the shtick of cute put together worlds and stories was great to continue without an attempt to make it some LBP universe, just making it childish and tacky and leaving the charm behind. They also ruined the positive parts about collecting shit for yourself and building, and starting churning out even more dlc. The multiplayer community at its best didn't really stick around long after 3 came out, I never really tried much of the level maker in 3, so I can't really judge if it's better or worse than the previous 2. Most people making really great levels just sort of moved on since it had been so long, moved on to better things in their lives, and maybe the focus being to other more complex genres and styles in the multiplayer played a small part.

This makes me sad because those first two games, the prior imp articular, were my childhood games, the ones I lost years to.
>>
>>344306216
>Not enough platformer levels
You can fuck right off with that shit.

All the reccommended levels were boring platformershit without substance and just pretty visuals.
>>
>>344309063
Seriously fuck those levels. They didn't do anything interesting mechanically but they still got so much praise just because they looked nice. They were so boring and often times the platforming wasn't even difficult.
>>
>>344309063
Still better than "MORTAL KOMBAT BOMB SURVIVAL 3 LOL XDDDD"
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXPITMbMr9E
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.