[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Resident Evil 0
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
So I bought this game back when it came out for GameCube. I fucking hated it and I vowed to never touch it again since I couldn't beat it. I saw the remaster on PS4 and decided to give it a go. I fucking love this game now and I don't know why I hated it before.

Everyone says it's such a bitch because of the item management but if anything I feel like it's way better to just drop the stuff than having to go the whole way back to an item box. I just beat it a few days ago and the new wesker mode has me coming back for more. I think I honestly found another favorite resident evil.

Anybody with me on actually liking this game, or am I the only one?
>>
I enjoy the game, but it's pretty bad compared to re1-4. The story, item management, and locations aren't good
>>
>>344301953
I already liked it quite a bit during GC times, and never understood the bitching I started seeing later.

It's not my favorite or even second best RE game, but still a nice oldschool survival horror title. The HD remaster's pretty as a button too, thanks to Capcom being able to re-render the BGs in higher resolution this time around.
>>
>>344302281
I wish there were more areas outside. Yeah you can go to the church and outside the front mansion, but the way they had the beginning set up they could have had some way better environments. They were on a train so they could have gone anywhere. Hell they could have even gone into the woods.
>>
I think this game is a piece of shit in terms of its story and only redeemed because it's made out of the same cloth as REmake was, but Crapcom did a good job with its HD-version, unlike REmake's

the player-model and backgrounds mesh far better than with its predecessor - I'm guessing because they still had the original workfiles of it at hand
>>
File: 1454895149156.jpg (44 KB, 482x596) Image search: [Google]
1454895149156.jpg
44 KB, 482x596
>>344301953
Its alright but, item management is even more shit than boxes. Its just doesnt beat RE1, 2 and 4.
>>
>>344302498
True, the story is pretty bland. The only time I liked the story was in the beginning. Once that was over it's hard to remember the stuff that happened. With any other Resident Evil I can manage to remember the story a lot better, but since this game doesn't have much substance I barely remember anything even though I beat it a few days ago. lol
>>
>all these box-fags
What in the living fuck??
Even back in early 00s, I was fucking GLAD to finally be able to drop and pick up shit whenever I wanted, and also be able to straight out USE herbs instead of picking them up.
>>
>>344302351
Yeah honestly it's about a 9/10 for me. The only thing I hated with a burning passion was those damn eliminators (mutated monkeys).
>>
>>344303012
Yeah I felt like the game actually went quicker since I didn't have to backtrack the whole way to the item boxes over and over. There is a lot of backtracking in this game, but it's not as bad like people make it seem.
>>
I hated having to baby sit my ai partner and having to pick up and drop shit whenever I got to a new area. Also the setting wasn't as interesting as remake and the ridiculous amounts of enemies you had to fight got tedious and broke the horror element. To top it off capcom decided to fuck Rebecca's face in the hd version. Now she looks like a dolled up slut.
>>
>>344303914
Through most of the game I would just make my ai partner sit in a safe place while i went out and did stuff.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.