[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tokyo Mirage WHAT?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: TO.jpg (272 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
TO.jpg
272 KB, 1280x720
So, is this game good?
I've been waiting for a long time but i dont want to buy it right now because from what i heard, it's been a disappointing game.
However i'd love to hear /v/ opinion about it: does it appeal to a SMT fan or it's more of a Persona game?
>>
>>344288660
Nigger just soft mod your wii u then.
Its literally 2 files, downloading the game , go to your browser, go to a website, and run homebrew
Just make sure you have an SD card bigger than 12 gigs
>>
File: 47.jpg (586 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
47.jpg
586 KB, 1920x1080
>>344288660
It's pure SMT game.
>>
>>344288660
>from what i heard, it's been a disappointing game.

If your only source of information is /v/, maybe.
>>
It's actually damn good. Way more SMT than Persona in gameplay.

I really like how skills are tied to weapons and how you need to make permanent decisions for skill selection as you learn them Nocturne Magatama style for your entire team.
>>
>>344289907
Eh, that's a good idea..honestly i didn't even knew the Wii U has already been hacked like that!
But i usually buy games like this, mostly because this will probably be a flop and you know what that means..it's going to sell for an overpriced price on ebay.
I'd just like to know if it's at least enjoynable both as a SMT spinoff/crossover and as an RPG
>>
>>344288660
>However i'd love to hear /v/ opinion about it

I can't for the life of me understand why someone would listen to /v/'s opinion about anything.
>>
>>344290086
I've heard that it kinda failed in Japan; it doesn't mean much, but considering that the native country got a bigger fanbase, i got that kind of idea.
Still, i never seen a post before on /v/ about this game
>>
>>344290891
Maybe it's just me, but i often relate to the general opinions of this board
>>
>>344290202
That's neat desu, i didn't expect a deep combat system since everyone it's been calling it a "pseudo-rhytmic" game
Are there any other SMT elements, like conversation with enemies, fusion, ecc..?
>>
>>344288660
>So, is this game good?

If you ask a nintendrone anything about a nintendo exclusive game, they will always tell you it's good, including FE Fates with it's treehouse translations.
>>
>>344290529
This game is not worth buying, especially with shitty rewrite and censorship. Pirate it with the fan uncensorship.
>>
>>344291661
Took a while for the shitposter to arrive.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.