[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck is this character so god damn ____fun____?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Why the fuck is this character so god damn ____fun____?
>>
>>344284139
I'm getting a little bored of Lucio since I'm basically forced to use him all the damn time. Without a Lucio on your team your chance of winning drops dramatically, and it's really fucking annoying when nobody else wants to use him.
>>
>>344284376
It's even worse when someone else picks him, and is somehow bad with him. I've had games where I beat a Lucio out for gold healing as S76
>>
gotta ask, what do people expect from a Soldier in the game? I've tried him twice in different games and on both times I got called out for something. I can't say why because the fuckers are so passive aggressive.

Last game I had 2 silvers and 2 golds and still some fucker was calling me out.

I pretty much never get any shit with other characters though.
>>
>>344285279
What did they say to you exactly?

You're basically just ranged dps. Keep Pharahs out of the air and chip away at other enemies to make them easier for your team to kill.
>>
>>344284886
Unless he was only using Speed boost for memeing around I cant see thar being possible
>>
>>344285939
That's the thing, most of the time no one says anything and the rooms disband before I have the chance to ask. One player called out my damage which was worth a silver medal, so I don't think there's anything wrong with that.
I really have no idea why this is happening, is there some sort of Soldier 76 hate that I haven't heard of?

It could also be just generic shittalk from random shitters and this is just a coincidence, but I never got this with other characters.
>>
>>344286242
He was always inside or trying to flank their team by himself.
>>
>>344286448
People are just shit talking for both reason, ignore it. Soldier 76 is a top tier pick and useful for pretty much any situation. He's literally never a bad choice and can actually be really fucking devastating in the right hands.
>>
>>344285279
Don't just look at Reins shield, shoot it, don't shoot a shield Zarya, your right click has insane headshot hitbox, abuse it.
>>
>>344285279
Focus Pharahs 100% of the time. If there is a pharah anywhere in the map you should NEVER be targeting something else.
If no Pharahs counter other DPS's or healers.

You're a universal DPS. Don't focus tanks unless all others are taken care of. Dont worry about defensive units ever. Let others take care of them.

also 4 shot burst always.

Reserve ULT's for flanks
>>
File: 1443930213566.gif (919 KB, 400x325) Image search: [Google]
1443930213566.gif
919 KB, 400x325
>>344284886
>when you get a gold for healing as roadhog and there's two healers on your team
>>
>>344286479
>flanking
>as lucio
>by himself
how can you fuck up playing a character as easy as lucio
>>
>>344284139
Let's just say that only good thing about him is the mascot skin
>>
>>344286715
>>344286750
>>344286785
Thanks. I'm gonna try soldiering some more later. And thanks for rocket and 4 shot burst tips.
>>
>>344287614
Practive range the 4 shot burst. the first 4 shots have zero recoil. after the first your shots spread so get the timing down to perfect.
>>
>>344286958
I frequently do shit like this all the time as lucio because my teammates are pansy little shits afraid to actually show a little aggression and attack the enemy team or push the payload.

If the damage isn't going to do their job and kill shit, then why the fuck should the support help them when it's quite possible for lucio to go 2v1 against most comps?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.