[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
How's this game?
>>
boring
sorey is even more retarded than luke
>>
Has some good moments, characters are great, half of the ost is 10/10.

As a whole they left a lot out of the game, various story arcs are missing or incomplete, a fair amount of the lore and backstory is cut out, and the game despite being 50-60 hours long feels like it is missing a lot of content. Still worth a playthrough for the special moments it has.
>>
>>344283406
>As a whole they left a lot out of the gam
>10/10
>As a whole they left a lot out of the game, various story arcs are missing or incomplete, a fair amount of the lore and backstory is cut out, and the game despite being 50-60 hours long feels like it is missing a lot of content
this means it is a 7/10
>>
>>344283084
I'm 7 hours in and i'm really enjoying the OST, the gameplay is OK but the story seems awful

Can anyone tell me if the story gets interesting at some point ?
>>
>>344283084
One of the worst in the series overall, but it does have one of the best osts of the series
>>
>>344284494
He was referring to the OST.
>>
>>344283406
They really should go with Go Shiina more. Or somebody else.
Was disappointed when I saw Berseria was solely Sakuraba again.
>>
>>344284859
Nope, soon it gets filled with contradictions and inconsistencies
>>
File: 1410002742467.gif (220 KB, 280x199) Image search: [Google]
1410002742467.gif
220 KB, 280x199
>>344283406
>characters are great
>Rose
>>
>>344286282

Criminal really, Go Shiina drops some legendary tracks on the game and they still go with bland ol Sakuraba for Berseria.

I don't understand it.
>>
>>344283084
One of the worst in the series
Gameplay is alright I guess, but the story is garbage
The characters are either above average (Lailah, Zaveid), or the worst piece of shit ever (Rose)
>>
>>344286282

Berseria looks so promising. It's a shame we won't get Go Shiina or I would've died from the hype.
>>
One of the absolute worst in the series. Gameplay is a step backwards from Graces and is fundamentally broken. Narrative is probably the most bare bones and formulaic so far with almost nothing interesting happening. The cast is mediocre as fuck and the ability to comfortably play couch coop is all but removed.

It's probably not as bad as Xillia 1, but still a huge drop in quality from what used to be regarded as an excellent franchise.
>>
>>344287319
Also thinking that it looks pretty positive, overall. Tales really has no pattern for which games are "good", so here's to hoping this will be a good one.
>>
>>344288941

>The cast is mediocre as fuck and the ability to comfortably play couch coop is all but removed.

On that matter I wonder how they'll handle couch coop in Berseria.
The only thing I could think about would be split screen.
>>
File: 351970_20160626161851_1.png (1 MB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
351970_20160626161851_1.png
1 MB, 1360x768
what did you say about my game?!

*armatizes, teleports behind u*

pshh... nothin personel, kiddos

*unleashes artes*
>>
>>344283084
Cast is boring as fuck
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.