[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are there any game with folklore elements like witcher 3 or never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: drizzd.jpg (115 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
drizzd.jpg
115 KB, 1280x720
are there any game with folklore elements like witcher 3 or never alone?
nordic/germen folklore is preferred but other folklores are okay too.
>>
>>344281731
shameless self bump
>>
File: OkamiNTSCcoverFinal.jpg (49 KB, 256x325) Image search: [Google]
OkamiNTSCcoverFinal.jpg
49 KB, 256x325
>>
File: folklore_box_art.jpg (152 KB, 650x749) Image search: [Google]
folklore_box_art.jpg
152 KB, 650x749
It's in the name so it must have some folklore
>>
>>344281872
are there any proper emulation for this?
>>
c'mon!
should i make bait posts or post irrevelant bait pictures for answers?
what the fuck /v/
>>
>>344282058
Yeah, I played through it on PS2 emulator myself. With good graphics settings it's as good as the HD version they put out on PS3, and also without cut content.
>>
>>344282286
They didn't cut anything from PS3 version beyond the credits listing Kamiya and Clover employees as creators because Capcom was butthurt about Clover leaving.
The PS3 version is also 4k 60 FPS while I'm pretty sure the PS2 version is locked at 30 FPS.
>>
>>344281872
>ps2 version
>not wii version

cmon nigga it's objectively better

also you can actually skip the 6 month intro cutscene
>>
>>344282441
They cut the ending song. This alone is reason enough to not get the PS3 version.
>>
SMT. There are hundreds of monsters from different cultures. Wild Hunt included.
>>
>>344282525
No, they cut the credits, the song just happened to play during the credits.
You can watch the credits on Youtube.
The fact you'd rather subject yourself to an objectively worse, 30 FPS locked version of the game with low-res rice paper filter just to get in-game credits shows how horribly fucking biased you are.

Meanwhile the PS3 version is literally 4K 60 FPS.
Source if anyone doesn't believe the 4K claim.
http://hexadrive.sblo.jp/article/59698038.html#more
>>
>>344282524
The Wii controls are notoriously bad for this game, because they have hard time recognizing a straight line as a straight line.
>>
>>344281731
Have you tried Thea: The Awakening? Similar folklore to The Witcher.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.