[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game's combat ruined me for other games. What now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: header.jpg (35 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
35 KB, 460x215
This game's combat ruined me for other games. What now? Leannafags not wanted.
>>
>feelio when no personal succubus
>>
>>344276515
is it that good?
>>
>>344276608
I just finished it 2 days ago

it's quite alright but don't expect amazing things out of it

I'll always think of direction input + button to be a poor control scheme for attacks
>>
>>344276783
ah, hows it compare to Warband?
>>
I still find it hilarious that this game managed to have far superior combat to Skyrim yet still be garbage in pretty much every other aspect.
>>
>>344276810
Less challenging and deep but a whole lot less awkward.
>>
>>344276871
oh man skyrimjobs combat makes me want to kill myself

>>344276905
gotcha, out of curiousity what kinda game is in the same vein but plays better, i tried my hand at Dragons Dogma but i digress
>>
Try Bayonetta, it completely BTFO any action game I've played since
>>
>>344276871
The graphics are good for its age
>>
>>344276996
okok
>>
>>344276871
The stealth is perfectly functional and the graphics were very good for the time. It excells at the elements which are the most important to it.
>>
File: Adventures of Sir Kicksalot.jpg (201 KB, 1000x1378) Image search: [Google]
Adventures of Sir Kicksalot.jpg
201 KB, 1000x1378
>>
I still can't get this game running on my pc. just crashes right at the beginning. can't even load the cinematic. I played like 20 minutes of it back in Highschool and haven't been able to play it since, it's killing me a little bit
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnxgQMSsc8c
>>
>>344277594
compatibility mode
>>
>>344276990
It doesn't play better but Severance Blade of Darkness is good. Don't have much to choose from beyond that.
>>
>>344277523
this isnt accurate at all
>>
File: xana.jpg (74 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
xana.jpg
74 KB, 1360x768
>>344276515
Did you guys exorcise Xana?

I know joining your father is the superior option but I'm not sure whether I want to keep the succubus slave.
>>
>>344278106
>even considering exorcising your personal succubus
what the fuck is wrong with you? she even saved your life
>>
>>344277751
this
>>
>>344278106
I did exorcise her for my first goody two shoes playthrough

big mistake
>>
>>344276515
is there a way to increase the size of the hud in a text editor or mod or something? its scaled too low to read at high resolutions :'(
>>
>>344278106
>I'm not sure whether I want to keep a hot grill that only wants lewd and more lewd

Is this nigga srs
>>
>>344278368
>>344278751
She's used goods. I can get literally everyone I want after I free dad. Why would I settle for one slutty succubus?
>>
>>344279641
>Xana
>Sweet and sincere and a lover of poetry, Xana is possibly the only resident of Sheogh who never speaks a false word

she is a total qt you monster
>>
>>344276871
Remember when the devs for this were on the development team for Skyrim? Remember all the hopes we had? Remember how they were crushed so violently?
>>
>>344276871
Wrong mother fucker, I actually give a shit about some of the characters in Might and Magic unlike in Skyrim.
>>
>>344280069
It was just after Bedshitter's parent company Zenimax acquired Arkane; the devs weren't ever in the dev team, but the inmates at BGS could have sought guidance from the fun gurus at Arkane, instead of sitting on the two-dimensional waggle they've grooved into.
"Bethesda developed" is a byword for shallow and middle of the road, yet buggy as shit.
"Bethesda published" still has some good product.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.