[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best Assassins Creed game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
What is the best Assassins Creed game?
>>
they're all bad
>>
syndicate
>>
>>344275549
parkour was the most fun in Asscreed 1, i felt like i was able to climb shit faster by doing proper walljumps and thinking fast.
too bad the structure of the game is pretty bad.
Asscreed 2 is better in most aspects.
Brotherhood is a fun collectathon, the epitome of a Ubisoft game full of towers, shit to upgrade and stuff to collect, with the story taking a backseat.
>>
>>344275549
the first one. it was the only one where it seemed like they had a vision for the future of the series, and an actual story. with the subsequent releases it became clear that they never planned out the story.
>>
>>344275549
Rogue, which is on par with 2/Brotherhood.
>>
1 and ezio trilogy
honorable mention: 4/rogue
>>
>>344275549
1/2 all others are pleb tier
4 is ok
>>
>>344275549
2. Brotherhood was alright. The first one got reptetitive but it was the first in the series so it's forgiven. 3 was good, not 2 tier but good. Black flag was fun for being open sea. Rogue did black flag but better. Unity was pretty but they fucked the movement system, never played syndicate, also I like huge throbbing female dicks.
>>
>>344275549
4 has the best atmosphere and setting, also best story.
If parkour is really important to you though, you might prefer 2, it also has sightly better gameplay than the others.
Others are shit.
>>
Objectively? 2. My favourite is still the first though. That was the only one that was actually about assassinating.
>>
>>344276006
Whaling got and destroying enemy ships got tiredsome in 4 after the nth time. And the parkour puzzles are really weaksauce. The only good parts are 4 boss ships.
>>
Black Flag, mostly because it's a decent pirate simulator
>>
>>344275549
1, ezio trilogy and Black Flag. But if i have to pick just one, Black Flag.

Unitys not bad but the framerate drops kills it.

Syndicate is the worst imo cheap copy of batman arkham.
>>
Liberation
>>
>>344276027
This
>>
>>344279169
This

Syndicate is pure garbage.
Unity had decent combat and some fun customisation but Syndicate got rid of that.
>>
>>344275549

1. II
2. Brotherhood
3. Black Flag
4. Syndicate
5. Revelations
6. 1
7. Unity
8. III
>>
>>344275549
4 > Brotherhood = 2 > Syndicate > Rogue > 3 > 1 > Unity > Liberation > Revelations
>>
>>344283257

played only II, Brotherhood and III but I believe this rating
>>
>>344275549

AC2 but I'm a biased italian living in Firenze.
>>
Watch_Dogs
>>
File: image.jpg (604 KB, 1240x918) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
604 KB, 1240x918
>>344275549
Shadow of mordor
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.