[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VIDEO GAME SINS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: AnduinFullHearthstone.png (2 MB, 1066x1200) Image search: [Google]
AnduinFullHearthstone.png
2 MB, 1066x1200
I have to confess to absolve myself of this guilt
>Never played through any zelda game
>Never got 127 stars in mario 64
>Never beat Goldeneye
>Never played any dark souls
>Never played any MGS
>Beat Oblivion and Skyrim but never played morrowind
>Never played through either Jet set radio
>Probably more

How fucked am I /v/
How fucked are you?
>>
>>344274174
Zelda is awe-inducing especially when you play a title as a child but every title starts slowly and drags on. It's a very high quality game that might or might not be fun at all.

I tried to get into Dark Souls, but 70% of the charm is the community, finding out about the lore, invading, telling/hearing secrets from friends, discussing builds etc.
If you don't have hundreds of hours, it's just an 8/10 game with an obscure plot, well told but probably less thought out than people think.

I never played Metal Gear but I think it's a similar story to Zelda, with more cutscenes and more quirky mechanics.

I tried to get into Morrowind and failed. The combat is severely bad. Anyone, even people who like it will agree. People just remember fondly thinking about stats, and like the well fleshed out world, with walls of not voice acted text.

None of these games are worth it unless you WANT to get into them, put the time in, and really soak in the experience.

I'd say in the end it's hard to justify forcing someone to go back to these rather than enjoying simpler and maybe faster games which are ultimately more fun.
>>
>>344274174
I bought DLC, and more than once.
>>
>>344274174
>Beat Fallout 3 and New vegas but never the first 2 and BoS
>never played and couldn't care for MGS
>hate MGR as much if not more than DmC
>never played Zelda
>never played a game that predates the PS1
>never played a N64 game or anything before it
>never played a sega console games
>love rythm games

how evil am I?
>>
>>344274580
Yeah I see what you mean, for me these are things which I really do want to get around to at some stage, especially with titles like the zelda and MGS series I feel like I'm missing out on a good experience

>>344274789
to not have played anything on the 64 is absolut haram friend
If you were interested but not down for a big time commitment I would definitely recommend something like super smash bros, lylat wars (or star fox depending on where you're from), get some friends and play mario party etc, you prob wouldnt regret it
>>
I'm a normal fag.
>>
>>344275902
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
nah im sure you're alright
>>
>Played fallout 3, New Vegas and 4, didn't touch 1 or 2
>Only metal gear I've played is The Phantom Pain and I enjoyed it
>I've never played any Mario game
>Only Legend of Zelda game i've played is Wind Waker
>I think MOBAs are the worst fucking genre but I keep playing them
>The only MMO i've played is world of warcraft, I tried runescape and hated it
>Both left 4 deads were shit
>The only borderlands I acknowledge is the first one
>Fable series died after Fable: The Lost Chapters
>I liked all the Mass effect and dragon age games, I hated the endings of ME2 and ME3
>I've never played oblivion, only Morrowind and Skyrim
>After playing a game for a few hours i'll look up cheats, walkthroughs and trainers because I like being a cheap fuck
>The only Grand Theft Auto I've played is 5
>I bought a ps3 and an xbox360 for exclusives and never ended up playing them
>Rainbow 6 siege was the worst fucking game I've ever played.

How'd I do lads.
>>
I criticise games I don't play and haven't been caught yet
>>
I'm gay
>>
The only Zelda game I actually finished was Phantom Hourglass.
>>
>>344276039
duuuuude at least you've played mass effects thanks for the extra guilt add those to my list
I don't think yours is that bad desu
>>
>>344276078
you gotta let go man, give yourself permission to be a novice, be genuiune
>>
iirc last game i finished was THPS3
>>
File: 1230112900590.png (414 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1230112900590.png
414 KB, 1000x1000
Couldnt beat Sephiroth last boss. My party was weak
I liked the RE:Outbreak series with no chat
I havent beaten a game since Pokemon Platinum
I pretend to like Etrian odyssey
>>
>>344276114
These are vidya sins we don't mind if you like dong (or vag)

>>344276118
I had to google the title because I thought it sounded made up sin INTENSIFIES
>>
>>344276409
good game tho

>>344276417
>tfw when I've never played final fantasy at all besides one of the gba ones for about an hour
>>
File: tribes1.jpg (938 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
tribes1.jpg
938 KB, 3840x2160
I went slow once
>>
My favorite Metal Gear game is Rising.
>>
how do people feel about the essentially of xcom?
>>
>>344274174
So you never owned a n64? That's ok OP. But you missed out.
>>
>>344277218
ahhh I did, but I was too scrub and actually afraid of bowser
funny story about goldeneye though actually, I got banned from goldeneye for two years, just some number my parents conjured up, for pointing fingerguns at my sister
they thought I would forget and just never play again but I remembered and went to them two years later like yo get goldeneye out of wherever you hid it and I plugged in the 64 and ripped it
>>
File: 1443809811674.jpg (336 KB, 1200x877) Image search: [Google]
1443809811674.jpg
336 KB, 1200x877
>>344276847
Jesus anon.....
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.