[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did you lie to me, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: W1_progression-bar2.jpg (218 KB, 1418x893) Image search: [Google]
W1_progression-bar2.jpg
218 KB, 1418x893
Why did you lie to me, /v/?
>>
>>344273879
Lie about what?
>>
>>344273879
What lie? That picture is accurate. Basically my exact experience of the game.
>>
>>344277185
>it's true for me
>it's true for everyone

the combat sucks fucking ass in W1
>>
Does the combat get any better than the DDR shit in the beginning?
>>
>>344277265
Kill yourself
>>
>>344277265
It sucks in all witcher games but in first it at least tried to be original instead of being the worst ARPG clone i've seen in years.
Even a fucking Bioware did better combat systems in kotor and jade empire.
>>
>>344275513
About gamepad?
>>
>>344277325
why the fuck would it?

it's an RPG

also the animations were pretty good
>>
Is the combat serviceable in ots mode? 'Cause, FUCK, it's like pulling teeth with the isometric camera. I don't care if it's dull and repetitive, I just want it to work.
>>
>>344273879
What did /v/ tell you it was not the best game in the franchise?
>>
>>344277592
>ITS AN RPG ITS SUPPOSED TO HAVE SHIT COMBAT NO RPG IS EVER ALLOWED TO HAVE GOOD COMBAT!!!!!1!!1!
>>
because you don't deserve fun.
>>
File: 1465224774523.png (198 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1465224774523.png
198 KB, 500x500
>its a casuals whine about witchers combat episode

jow many times are they going to repeat this one?
>>
>want to learn polish to read the books in their native language
>don't want to be subjected to the kurwa tongue of polack fags
what do
>>
>>344279503
Just because something isn't fun, doesn't make it hardcore.
>>
>>344273879

1 word

drowners
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.