[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a good starting team for the 4th episode?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: eoiv.jpg (148 KB, 640x569) Image search: [Google]
eoiv.jpg
148 KB, 640x569
What's a good starting team for the 4th episode?
>>
>>344272694
Tank, healer and some support and damage dealers
>>
>>344272819
Landsknecht - Fortress - Dancer
Sniper - Healer

It's good?
>>
>>344272694
Landsknecht-Landsknecht-Landsknecht
Landsknecht-Landsknecht
>>
>>344273426
(male)
>>
Medic, medic, medic, medic, medic.
>>
File: 1457893920765.jpg (194 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1457893920765.jpg
194 KB, 600x800
5 dancers if youre not a pussy
>>
>>344273854
4 is the easiest etrian, most team combinaison work. If you're new to the genre I will say to have at least a fortress and a medic like >>344272819
said.
>>344272962
That's good.

It was my first Etrian game and I used a team of dancer/fortress/night + medic/runemaster
>>
>>344272962
Yes, that a good setup, the lands and dancer have nice synergy, it would be even better with a rune. The archer is good at binding, but if you want to cookiecut, you can make the healer that unlocks at 30 a binder as well, but everything should work out well.
>>
>>344274565
It's not better to not have a dancer and subclass a medic with a dancer instead ?
>>
>>344272962
You can replace your Medic for an Arcanist later after you unlock them. They create circles that can cause binds and status ailments. Then when you unlock subclassing you can sub them to Medic.

Unless you're using scruffy Medic, if that's the case keep him, he must protect the kids and lolis.
>>
>>344275148
It's been a while since I played, but I don't think dancer medic had a good synergy. Dancer as a subclass work really good with fortress as it boosts the defence considerably. You want to boost your main class, not give it more assignments, in most cases
>>
>>344275312
Scruffy medic is the only one of my party I will not compromise on. Initially I felt weird not having medigirl but I've grown so attached to his scraggly beard that I can't go without him.

Suffice to say, them changing all the healers to shortstacks in EOV isn't sitting well with me.
>>
>>344275148
No. After unlocking the veteran skills, Dancer stops being a support unit and becomes a damage dealer/stunlocker.

Lands x Dancer x RuneM is a very powerful combination that can destroy bosses and FOEs. Link skills with Dancer chases and RM multihit spells can do thousands of damage per turn after a good setup.

Dancer is personally my favorite class. She can multiattack, stunlock (higher chance with forged swords for Stun) and chase skills synergize perfectly with the others.
>>
>>344275454
Don't talk shit about the potatoes.

What level is your team at the moment? If you're starting I highly recommend Patch Up in Medic as it will let you recover HP after each battle, letting you stay in the mazes more than normal.
>>
>>344275524
i see, so maybe I'll swap my sniper for a runeM.
I kinda wanted to sniper because she was in my party since the 1st as a ronin / shogun.
>>
>>344275524
Nightseeker for me. Dem ailments man. You can talk damage-dealing all you want but I can't count the number of times that blinding an FOE has saved my ass. Plus, the amount of times poison has fucked me over, having mastery over it is cathartic as hell.
>>
>>344275959
Sarashi Sniper is cute, yes, but to be honest I haven't used it yet (was planning to do a second playthrough with the classes I didn't use).

Use whatever you want, the game is balanced enough to let any combination finish the game.

>>344276176
As far as I know, NS are broken strong, Poison does stupid amounts of damage and with Arcanist sub it only makes them even stronger.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.