[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/v/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: gamer.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
gamer.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
> Mass Effect 3 is shit
> Uncharted 4 was just a movie
> The Last of Us sucked
> Fallout 4 was dumbed down shit
> No Man's Sky is going to be boring shit
> Bethesda is satan
> Ubisoft are worthless fags

This is you, /v/.
>>
haha I know right dude
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71gG754VYlw

DARK SOULS BABIES BTFO
>>
let's see
>mass effect 3 was good, ending was shit
>fallout 4 was fun, bad dialogue though
>bethesda makes good games
>ubisoft makes some good games?

the problem with /v/ is they take small problems and exaggerate the fuck out of them

i was as angry as anyone else during the ME3 ending fiasco but that didn't make me hate the game. just the fucking ending
>>
>>344269002
You've got shit taste then, all of 3 was shit not just the ending

Fallout 4 was dumbed completely the fuck down, the better gunplay can't offset the complete lack of RP features

>ubisoft makes some good games
not in recent memory
>>
>>344268451
>LET'S SHAME PEOPLE WHO REALIZE THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN SIMPLE DELUSIONS OF SOCIETAL ORAGAMIS
>>
>>344269002
>>mass effect 3 was good, ending was shit
But it's not. It was shit most of the way through with a few well done scenes.

>>fallout 4 was fun, bad dialogue though
If you have low enough standards, I guess it could be fun.

>ubisoft makes some good games?
It's been quite a while.
>>
>>344269176
mass effect 3 had the same fun gameplay as 2 (as opposed to 1's horrendously clunky rpg shit and technical difficulties), good characters, and some hard scenes like tali anheroing

the ending was just absolute garbage is all

fallout 4 was fun, fuckton of problems, particularly in the first few hours, but nonetheless fun if you're not too hung up on them.

skyrim was fun? i only played like 20 hours or so but it seemed pretty good.
>>
>>344268451
>Overwatch is goty by /v/
When did this board get so cucked?
>>
most of /v/ has been playing videogames for years. having standards is a good thing.
>>
File: 1465913938464.jpg (65 KB, 539x480) Image search: [Google]
1465913938464.jpg
65 KB, 539x480
>>344269731
>/veeeeee/
>standards
>>
>>344268451
> Fallout 4 was dumbed down shit

you honestly denying this?
>>
File: 1448819358589.jpg (685 KB, 2436x2120) Image search: [Google]
1448819358589.jpg
685 KB, 2436x2120
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.